Canuck trades.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
i have sent rooted clones cross-country successfully. wrapped the rooted plugs in wet paper towels then in saran wrap and into a water bottle. i tape the plug to the bottle so even if it's upside down it won't get damaged. then into a box and shipped as fast as you can get it there. they show up in good health. just don't ship during cold weather months and do it monday or tuesday.

did your sexy man bust his nuts yet? whatcha want for some of that there jizz?
He is starting to drop pollen on His leaves, nice even light brown Color, I will make vials of pollen available, I can be pmd to talk turkey

Hi Guys, I'm from Rimouski Quebec.

I have chucked a female OGKZ (H.S.O) with a Cherry Cool Aid Male. Just a few nugs with both phenos I have on the OGKZ. Hopefully all goes well with the seeds so I can share some testers with some fellow Canuks :)

Also made a few clones of both OGKZ phenos 2 weeks into flowering. Gonna try to Monster Crop the hell of of them. 8 days in, I have 10 out of 13 clones that have already heavily rooted.

Prairiefarmer

Grower of mids
I fk'd up and ordered the wrong test pen 🤦‍♂️Brand new,never used,i payed 75.00 canadian.I would take 50 for it,bean trades welcome20191029_193809.jpg