Canuck trades.

Anyone have a couple Bridezillas they’re willing to part with for cash?
Not sure if you found what your looking for but...I'd be willing to do a straight trade if your holding something that catches my eye?
Maybe some A-dub s1 or dubstep? I'm open to many what are you willing to part with...I'll trade 3 for 3 fems

I got Me 2 girls from 3 seeds from the Depressed Donkey 1 a mix the other a Cookies N Creme hard leaner which with the God Bud has entered Mother plant status , if in Canada I will send cuts if needed
I'm in Ontario and I'm curious...got a over stacked stable as is but I could make room for a few.....?? How yah wanna go about this...

GrowRock

If cookies and Chem are still available I would be interested in trading for them once I’m allowed to pm lol I love the vibe of this place

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I have a cherry whine that has quite the smell nice cherry. Little to no buzz. I can get a cut going for you.
That would be wicked man! I think you are pretty close to me. I have a few nice clones at the moment I could trade you for.

I’ll dm you.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
For clones you might want to wait for the temps to get warmer. Its tough on them shipping in this weather when it dips below zero C.

I saw a clone shipper but its 20 bucks...i think i can make a cheaper one.

If you had a container like something bigger than a toothbrush holder but same idea, had rockwool in the bottom with the right solution soak and then it was contained and protected.

when the shit is back to normal i will check the second hand store for something...like a cutlery holder (2 inch square by 8 inches high or so would be beauty)

Would that work? Its kind of like that 20 dollar thing but i will find something cheaper to use.

If it were the right size it would fit in those 18.99 flat rate shipping boxes. If you require insurance (And the bastards will take your shit if you dont) it is often cheaper for the flat rate box

up to 5 kg in the box too...its nuts.

This applies to Canada.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Thanks G! I was actually thinking like close close for this run :) But I want to try a clone shipper this summer, my hydro shop has one for $13.

And thank you for the tips on the shipping, that will come in handy one day for sure!!

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
For clones you might want to wait for the temps to get warmer. Its tough on them shipping in this weather when it dips below zero C.

I saw a clone shipper but its 20 bucks...i think i can make a cheaper one.

If you had a container like something bigger than a toothbrush holder but same idea, had rockwool in the bottom with the right solution soak and then it was contained and protected.

when the shit is back to normal i will check the second hand store for something...like a cutlery holder (2 inch square by 8 inches high or so would be beauty)

Would that work? Its kind of like that 20 dollar thing but i will find something cheaper to use.

If it were the right size it would fit in those 18.99 flat rate shipping boxes. If you require insurance (And the bastards will take your shit if you dont) it is often cheaper for the flat rate box

up to 5 kg in the box too...its nuts.

This applies to Canada.
I think I could build a clone shipper out of a couple of plastic pop bottles.

Mr.Head

I have GMO, Animal Face, and Bandit Breath. I'm looking for real deal OG's. Tahoe, SFV, Ghost, Fire.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
I have 2 or 3 phenos of Heisen s1 A-DUB,a nice lemon haze recieved it as a lemon kush but it looks SLH to me, a chuck of mine own, LH crossed with heathen orange sundae I call it SOS very orangey, even in the smoke. Also Katzu bubaXECSD nice coffee deisel to her. Up for trade, clones will be rooted and shipped express post once the weather warms up.

Also pollen from 1x G13HP, 3xMAC-AAW boys mixed and one unknown auto boy, friends purchased in the early 90s. Dryed for a few days and packaged in small packets with rice. Pollen harvested end of March.
Canada only for the cuts unless you feel riskue.

I have 2 or 3 phenos of Heisen s1 A-DUB,a nice lemon haze recieved it as a lemon kush but it looks SLH to me, a chuck of mine own, LH crossed with heathen orange sundae I call it SOS very orangey, even in the smoke. Also Katzu bubaXECSD nice coffee deisel to her. Up for trade, clones will be rooted and shipped express post once the weather warms up.

Also pollen from 1x G13HP, 3xMAC-AAW boys mixed and one unknown auto boy, friends purchased in the early 90s. Dryed for a few days and packaged in small packets with rice. Pollen harvested end of March.
Canada only for the cuts unless you feel riskue.
I'm down hit me up when ur all ready to go ....got a list of my own....pm if interested....