Cannarado Genetics

D

Deleted member 60

Some of his stuff like Orange Cheddar and Cherry Fucker I completely missed. How long ago were these sold?

"Snooze ya lose" as we always used to say. Anyone gonna let either of these lie in wait (waste...LOL) or not gonna run em that might wanna part with em or a few of them?

Some of his stuff like Orange Cheddar and Cherry Fucker I completely missed. How long ago were these sold?

"Snooze ya lose" as we always used to say. Anyone gonna let either of these lie in wait (waste...LOL) or not gonna run em that might wanna part with em or a few of them?
I only have a small few of those cheddars left (4 or 5 beans). I hadn’t bought seeds in 15 yrs and am new to the scene so am unsure when any of that stuff really dropped. I’ve just started building up my collection in the last few months. If I don’t run them or decide to not use em all, they’re yours.

D

Deleted member 60

Another 'rado drop, huh?

Birthday Cake/Wedding Cake seems to be the same thing (?).... Ah....those crazy kids....

Quick..hide the wallet! :ROFLMAO:

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
Another 'rado drop, huh?

Birthday Cake/Wedding Cake seems to be the same thing (?).... Ah....those crazy kids....

Quick..hide the wallet! :ROFLMAO:
Birthday Cake was worked by Cannarado and is GSC x Cherry Pie. Wedding Cake is a cut of Kush Mints right?

I would expect less stretch from the Birthday Cake crosses than any Wedding Cake hybrid. Flavor profile for the Birthday Cake should lean more toward true vanilla frosting terps, whereas Wedding Cake is like vanilla kush cake dipped in gas.

Probably some great progeny from the Back to Cookies (GSC Forum x Birthday Cake) or Terp Town (Wedding Pie “Pyxy Styx” cut x Birthday Cake) which melds some terpene heavy cultivars. Those would be my picks 😎

D

Deleted member 60

Dunno man....I've heard both explanations. "Leafly"....for what it's worth.... says

"Birthday Cake Kush, also known as Wedding Cake or just Birthday Cake, is an indica-dominant hybrid with strong body effects and sweet cake-like flavor. As decadent as its Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie parent strains, Birthday Cake Kush buds bloom with a crystalline icing of THC-rich resin. Jun 23, 2018 "

Whatever it is...I concur with your picks. Damn you Cannarado....

His Pacifier x Apple Juice I have going right now is straight lime skittles. I’m really hoping it stays with her throughout the rest of the grow/dry/cure.

I’m really excited to start growing out some of this other stuff. Maybe by the time I work through it I’ll be ready to get some of those DD or Cake crosses.

Last order came with different freebies, butterscotch x doho.

D

Deleted member 60

I have butt loads of those Pacifier x AJ seeds. Thanks for that report. Hope those terps hang about for ya as well. Gonna have to break down at some point and run some of the regs I keep getting as freebies.

Lotsa Driver crosses coming up here for the first wave of the outdoor show.

I have butt loads of those Pacifier x AJ seeds. Thanks for that report. Hope those terps hang about for ya as well. Gonna have to break down at some point and run some of the regs I keep getting as freebies.

Lotsa Driver crosses coming up here for the first wave of the outdoor show.
Same, and the outcome from this lil gal is really making me want to throw 15-20 of em outdoors at the cabin.

yall underestimatin those doho x cookie crisp f3 freebies, Im tellin ya.
Truth... cookie crisp is way slept on

Dunno man....I've heard both explanations. "Leafly"....for what it's worth.... says

"Birthday Cake Kush, also known as Wedding Cake or just Birthday Cake, is an indica-dominant hybrid with strong body effects and sweet cake-like flavor. As decadent as its Girl Scout Cookies and Cherry Pie parent strains, Birthday Cake Kush buds bloom with a crystalline icing of THC-rich resin. Jun 23, 2018 "

Whatever it is...I concur with your picks. Damn you Cannarado....
fwiw wedding cake is most definitely not gsc x cherry pie.. However, I have seen more than a couple people list it that way..

imho wedding cake fems would have been more exciting.. but should be some heat in the crosses for sure

Last edited:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Birthday Cake was worked by Cannarado and is GSC x Cherry Pie. Wedding Cake is a cut of Kush Mints right?

I would expect less stretch from the Birthday Cake crosses than any Wedding Cake hybrid. Flavor profile for the Birthday Cake should lean more toward true vanilla frosting terps, whereas Wedding Cake is like vanilla kush cake dipped in gas.

Probably some great progeny from the Back to Cookies (GSC Forum x Birthday Cake) or Terp Town (Wedding Pie “Pyxy Styx” cut x Birthday Cake) which melds some terpene heavy cultivars. Those would be my picks 😎
That Wedding Pie X Birthday Cake, mic drop