Cannarado Genetics

D

Deleted member 60

Shithouse door on the old Tuna boat...huh? LOL. Weed.....that crazy shit over and over where you'd likely smoke something that smelled so bad you wouldn't fuck it.... Woot!

Kinda the opposite here. I spent all winter amassing genetics (lotsa 'rado) and then heisen did his thing.

gonna be fun tryin to work through em all....

No...but that's one I eyed/missed I would have liked to have a look-see at. (like many others..LOL)
You rockin it?
Ive got most of a pack left but it's looking like another one thats getting pushed back.. maybe I'll pop just one lol u popped her yet Cdub?
I also have most of a pack left. Friend sent me some and I haven’t gotten around to running them. I have so much other stuff, I went crazy on seeds over the last 5 months. But if I need to be the guinea pig I’ll pop some my next run in a few months. After my bananas, sky dweller and deputy are done.

I’ll run the cheddar and some of his newer stuff. Any suggestions?
424F5222-9678-4A52-B6A7-7123FDB3AF77.jpeg

I also have most of a pack left. Friend sent me some and I haven’t gotten around to running them. I have so much other stuff, I went crazy on seeds over the last 5 months. But if I need to be the guinea pig I’ll pop some my next run in a few months. After my bananas, sky dweller and deputy are done.

I’ll run the cheddar and some of his newer stuff. Any suggestions?
View attachment 3810
That kitchen sink was the one I most had to talk myself out of, but Im surprised the carpet aint on fire with all that heat lol.. Ive quit taking clones cuz Im trying to get through beans but it honestly feels weird not taking cuts from all the fire but the last thing I want is to have beans Ive paid good money on go bad, feel me?

That kitchen sink was the one I most had to talk myself out of, but Im surprised the carpet aint on fire with all that heat lol.. Ive quit taking clones cuz Im trying to get through beans but it honestly feels weird not taking cuts from all the fire but the last thing I want is to have beans Ive paid good money on go bad, feel me?
Yeah I just recently made my return to growing and decided I’ll buy tons of different stuff...pop lots of beans looking for a few fire cuts to keep long term. Still learning my way around the tent with LED.

I’ll probably run a smorgasbord of his fems.

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
That Grape Dog D most likely is some great smoke -- if Greenpoint's Jelly Pie is so damn good because of the Grape Pie, then the Chem D cut used (which IIRC was sourced from Phinest and is the real deal holyfield) has to make some interesting offspring with the Grape Pie Bx. I'd have her at the top of my list for sure.

Nila Wafer and Topanga Lemon come next IMO -- Wedding Cake hit with Sundae Driver has to be a winner and I'd jump at the chance to hunt offspring of the Jungle Boys Topanga Canyon cut!

That Grape Dog D most likely is some great smoke -- if Greenpoint's Jelly Pie is so damn good because of the Grape Pie, then the Chem D cut used (which IIRC was sourced from Phinest and is the real deal holyfield) has to make some interesting offspring with the Grape Pie Bx. I'd have her at the top of my list for sure.

Nila Wafer and Topanga Lemon come next IMO -- Wedding Cake hit with Sundae Driver has to be a winner and I'd jump at the chance to hunt offspring of the Jungle Boys Topanga Canyon cut!
That’s why I snapped her up. Figured if everyone was so Gaga over JP, why not get fems of something similar? But also because @quiescent had recommended them.

That’s why I snapped her up. Figured if everyone was so Gaga over JP, why not get fems of something similar? But also because @quiescent had recommended them.
Damn.. this whole time Ive been thinking the grape pie xs were regs. I luv me some chem D.. I was on the 4 train for a while when i first started growing.. but now when I think Chem, its usually D.

Edit: looks like what SG was sayin.. they made a bx male for regs.. should be tons of heat in there and if you're looking for a stud that'd be as good a place as any to start!

My Nila Wafer has been putting on MAJOR weight the past few days.. Shit has been a winner in every aspect. It has a lot of Sundae Driver structure etc (especially now that it's been swelling) with that wedding cake shine. Definitely didnt dissapoint!

suthrngrwr

Transcendental Humanist, AnCap & Weed Enthusiast
My Nila Wafer has been putting on MAJOR weight the past few days.. Shit has been a winner in every aspect. It has a lot of Sundae Driver structure etc (especially now that it's been swelling) with that wedding cake shine. Definitely didnt dissapoint!
Was she kind enough to give you a unique spin on the Sundae Driver and Wedding Cake terpene profiles? I’m just imagining a fuely, lemony and grape cream profile would be divine!

Was she kind enough to give you a unique spin on the Sundae Driver and Wedding Cake terpene profiles? I’m just imagining a fuely, lemony and grape cream profile would be divine!
This one has changed smells majorly throughout its life. In fact, it went from being one of the least smelly in the tent to the stankiest in like 7-10 days. Im really bad with describing smells and have been working through some sinus shit but plan on giving it the chop probably next Mon or Tues and imagine I will have a better idea then (y)

Nilla Wafer.. like I had mentioned earlier, the nose on this lady changed by the week. Last week, I swear it was Tuna.. On chop day.. the FPOG came through hard as hell.. Im talking about fruity pebbles/fruit loops just crazy.

Im not sure the last time I have been so excited to stuff a swisher.. This will be a long week lol Without having burned it yet.. I will say she has actually exceeded my expectations, which doesn't happen often.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
View attachment 4305

View attachment 4306View attachment 4307View attachment 4308View attachment 4309
Nilla Wafer.. like I had mentioned earlier, the nose on this lady changed by the week. Last week, I swear it was Tuna.. On chop day.. the FPOG came through hard as hell.. Im talking about fruity pebbles/fruit loops just crazy.

Im not sure the last time I have been so excited to stuff a swisher.. This will be a long week lol Without having burned it yet.. I will say she has actually exceeded my expectations, which doesn't happen often.
Get that tuna the fuck outta here, now fruity pebbles/loops