Canadian chucker

Budderton

This one is Meat Breath x Sherb Breath. The batch of seeds it came from where made to have the mendobreath f2 " Studley" as the grandfather on the top and bottom of its pedigree. Mom was an OGKB mutant runt with an intoxicating terp profile and buzz, but shitty structure and Dad was a normal growing half brother. At nearly 3 weeks since flip, it's developing similar terps to the mom, with a much better structure. Also a good amount of trichs for the amount of time in flower. This is what I was looking for. 70%of the seedlings were OGKB mutants with varying rates of growth in veg, from painfully slow to just as fast as any other normal tester. Prevailing terps are menthol/Vicks vapor rub/eucalyptus, with some foulness on the back end, like the mom. If you have some of these beans, I would look for the regular growing ones to focus on. ( Unless you wanna wade through the weirdness of the OGKB genotype. There's some interesting stuff in there.)
I like this structure for indoor. Nice even node spacing, holds the flowers close to the main stalk, with room for the flowers to grow between nodes. Bud on a pole.😁lightly seeded by NYC Chem f2 pollen. Nearly 3 weeks since flip here.
20211125_155101~3.jpg20211125_155129~2.jpg20211124_062022~2.jpg

This one is Meat Breath x Sherb Breath. The batch of seeds it came from where made to have the mendobreath f2 " Studley" as the grandfather on the top and bottom of its pedigree. Mom was an OGKB mutant runt with an intoxicating terp profile and buzz, but shitty structure and Dad was a normal growing half brother. 70%of the seedlings were OGKB mutants with varying rates of growth in veg, from painfully slow to just as fast as any other normal tester. Prevailing terps are menthol/Vicks vapor rub/eucalyptus, with some foulness on the back end, like the mom. If you have some of these beans, I would look for the regular growing ones to focus on. ( Unless you wanna wade through the weirdness of the OGKB genotype. There's some interesting stuff in there.)
I like this structure for indoor. Nice even node spacing, holds the flowers close to the main stalk, with room for the flowers to grow between nodes. Bud on a pole.😁lightly seeded by NYC Chem f2 pollen. Nearly 3 weeks since flip here.
View attachment 102184View attachment 102185View attachment 102186
That's pretty damn cool you got the girl you were looking for to shake out after all that work B! Nice frost for week 3 and some really interesting sounding terps. Now I know what to look for when I get around to running the pack you sent me and thanks for the heads up.

Check this out. The first set of leaves on one of the Carl’s Shoes has three fingers instead of the normal one finger. I don’t recall ever seeing that before.

View attachment 103046
Man that's pretty cool Old ST1R, especially if the next set it is working on will be 5's as it will already be a week ahead of your other 2 plants! If that thing turns out to be a male with some killer terps it might be worth getting something pregerz with it and see if that trait comes with it.

Budderton

Check this out. The first set of leaves on one of the Carl’s Shoes has three fingers instead of the normal one finger. I don’t recall ever seeing that before.

View attachment 103046
Yeh, I don't recall seeing this either. Interesting, have to keep your eyes on that one! The male side of the f1s was half Ghost OG, know for its 3 fingered fans, so perhaps that has something to do with it? It'll be cool to watch it grow out! 👍👍

Day 7 of flower for my 3 Lemon Slush X Baboon Wine and it looks like they are just about to show. They are all rocking H.A.F.'s 4 top manifold so it should make it real easy to get a good look at them. I threw a cut of my Blueberry Brisco County Line(Front Right) in with them just in case I pull any/all males.
LSBW 1,2,3 BCL2 D7.JPG
LSBW 1,2,3 BCL2 D7 B.JPG
LSBW 1,2,3 BCL2 D7 C.JPG
LSBW 1,2,3 BCL2 D7 D.JPGLSBW 1,2,3 BCL2 D7.JPGLSBW 1,2,3 BCL2 D7 B.JPGLSBW 1,2,3 BCL2 D7 C.JPGLSBW 1,2,3 BCL2 D7 D.JPG

Budderton

Day 7 of flower for my 3 Lemon Slush X Baboon Wine and it looks like they are just about to show. They are all rocking H.A.F.'s 4 top manifold so it should make it real easy to get a good look at them. I threw a cut of my Blueberry Brisco County Line(Front Right) in with them just in case I pull any/all males.
View attachment 103274
View attachment 103275
View attachment 103276
View attachment 103277View attachment 103274View attachment 103275View attachment 103276View attachment 103277
Looking good!👍👍