Canadian chucker

Budderton

Morn B! Playing in the gardens and getting my coffee and weed on. Your Lemon Slush X Baboon Wine(Back Left) is doing really well on day 42 of flower now. She is sharing a scrog with a County Line Harlet and a Brisco County Line and she is fitting right in. She smells AMAZING by the way and is just BURSTING with juicy, lemony, sweet JUICE lol :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 106105
View attachment 106106
View attachment 106107
View attachment 106108View attachment 106105View attachment 106106View attachment 106107View attachment 106108
Nice! That's what I was hoping for with those!
The selections where all about the terps on that one. 😊 Any sour or gas? The males sisters where sour Apple and the most potent out of that test run.

Budderton

Nice! That's what I was hoping for with those!
The selections where all about the terps on that one. 😊 Any sour or gas? The males sisters where sour Apple and the most potent out of that test run.
Hints of both which is why I think it smells so JUICY. I can't wait to get a nugget of it my bong and see what shows up as I think this might be a REAL tasty treat, like say Do Si Dos level tasty! (y)

Budderton

Despite me over cooking with nutes and freezing this thing half to death, it hasn't gotten weird and is still trying to finish strong. I am the stress test.....🤪20220120_181932~2.jpg
Johnny Chimpo by elite613genetics. Kushy bubblegum/cotton candy terps.
I put a male NYC Chem f2 on a clone of this one a while back. Should get something interesting from those beans.🤔

MikeyDread

Been battling the cold nights myself. Hard to balance it all out, veg temp, drying temp, flower temp. Sometimes I just say fak it and go to bed.
Last night was a cold one. All in all she looks great. Im really impressed by your work.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Been battling the cold nights myself. Hard to balance it all out, veg temp, drying temp, flower temp. Sometimes I just say fak it and go to bed.
Last night was a cold one. All in all she looks great. Im really impressed by your work.
I just put a little 200W heater in my 4x4 and it keeps the temp up around 75°F at night in there. I'm controlling it with a temp sensor and when I look at the logs the tent slowly drops to 69°, then slowly up to 75°, and repeats it a few times throughout the night.

Budderton

Thanks man. I'm hard on them but that helps expose weak growers and repressed inter sex traits.
Well, that's my excuse for being a lazy gardener anyway!😁

Budderton

Day 60 of flower for my Lemon Slush X Baboon Wine and stem rubs now smell ridiculous. The sour is no longer just a hint and really popping accentuating all the other candy/citrus making it absolutely mouth watering. How long do you normally let these plants go before you harvest them @Budderton ?
View attachment 108203
View attachment 108204
View attachment 108205
View attachment 108206
View attachment 108208
View attachment 108203View attachment 108204View attachment 108205View attachment 108206View attachment 108208
That sounds awesome! I let mine go till most of the pistils are brown and shriveled into swollen calyx. That one looks like it still has a bit to go. How many weeks since flip? Or shit 60 days my bad! I'd give it another week but it's your plant and up to you!😁 Looks tasty!

Budderton

Update on the Carl's shoes f2
Only 1 is looking normal so far the other three look kinda mutant like....so I'll see what happens with them.
This one's looking nice so far
View attachment 108223
thiView attachment 108224View attachment 108225View attachment 108226
Hey @Justblazin . I've just got reports of inter sex traits on at least one female from that batch of seeds. Not sure how prevalent the trait is but you if you wanted to bin these guys because of it, I wouldn't blame you. ☹

That sounds awesome! I let mine go till most of the pistils are brown and shriveled into swollen calyx. That one looks like it still has a bit to go. How many weeks since flip? Or shit 60 days my bad! I'd give it another week but it's your plant and up to you!😁 Looks tasty!
Right on B, The other 2 girls she is sharing a scrog with are just starting their fade so she can take her time and fully ripen. I can't wait to get a nugget of her in my bong as I have some really
highexpectations_logo4.jpg

Justblazin

Hey @Justblazin . I've just got reports of inter sex traits on at least one female from that batch of seeds. Not sure how prevalent the trait is but you if you wanted to bin these guys because of it, I wouldn't blame you. ☹
I'll probably keep the nice looking one and just keep an eye on it. Thanks for the heads up. I've plucked my share of balls over the years off some really nice plants and the balls never came back with the clones....didn't always work out like that and had to chuck a few..

Budderton

I'll probably keep the nice looking one and just keep an eye on it. Thanks for the heads up. I've plucked my share of balls over the years off some really nice plants and the balls never came back with the clones....didn't always work out like that and had to chuck a few..
Right on! Best of luck with it. Hope it turns out nice for you. The offspring of the lemon slush male are turning out nice, if your looking to start something else....

Last pics of Lemon Slush X Baboon Wine in the light on day 73 of flower. I don't think my Mars Hydro TSW2000 has quite enough power as she never really stopped throwing white hairs on her tops. She is nice and dense though and once I get a decent dry/cure on her I will report back with a smoke report. Thanks again for sharing Budderton! :cool:
H2-D64 LSBW-D73 E.JPG
H2-D64 LSBW-D73 B.JPG
H2-D64 LSBW-D73 D.JPGH2-D64 LSBW-D73 E.JPGH2-D64 LSBW-D73 B.JPGH2-D64 LSBW-D73 D.JPG

Budderton

Holy shit @Zaphod420 ! Looks great! They swelled up for you! Yah looks like the tops are running a bit, good time to chop. Looking forward to the smoke report! I hope it smokes nice for you!😁☮

Lemon Slush X Baboon Wine Smoke Report
Lemon Slush X Baboon Wine Smoke Report.JPG

Smells off the jar = Oh man DELICIOUS! All kinds of fruit and candy with touch of sour and it is LOUD STINKY.

Taste = DELICIOUS! Great expansion, damn near choked myself on the first bong rip.

Effects = STRONG Stone... My wake n bake session is about to turn into Wake n bake n go back to bed session.

My overall score = 4.5 out 5 This is legit fire Budderton! I have to get around to popping some more of the beans you sent me cuz if this is a 3 out 5 strain to you I am more than curious to see what you consider a 4 or a 5. :ROFLMAO: