Canadian chucker

Streetpro09

Tester
Day 7 of flower for my 3 Lemon Slush X Baboon Wine and it looks like they are just about to show. They are all rocking H.A.F.'s 4 top manifold so it should make it real easy to get a good look at them. I threw a cut of my Blueberry Brisco County Line(Front Right) in with them just in case I pull any/all males.
View attachment 103274
View attachment 103275
View attachment 103276
View attachment 103277View attachment 103274View attachment 103275View attachment 103276View attachment 103277

Lookin good. Let's hope they don't stretch much on ya.

Sativa Kid

Hey everybody, I'm Budderton and make beans. I been making seeds for friends and family since 1995. Looking forward to seeing what everyone is working on. Happy chucking!View attachment 97069
This is a Girl Scout Cookies that I have clones running. I was so impressed I had to launch a breeding session. So right now I'm crossing the GSC with Landrace Thai x Gorilla Girl(GG#4 x GSC). Also ((GG#4 x GSC) x Landrace Thai) x GG#4 both in regular seeds. And I crossed a reversed Caramel Cream(Indica) x 4 strains = Landrace Thai, Gorilla Girl, Northern Lights and Girl Scout Cookies.

Attachments

Budderton

This is a Girl Scout Cookies that I have clones running. I was so impressed I had to launch a breeding session. So right now I'm crossing the GSC with Landrace Thai x Gorilla Girl(GG#4 x GSC). Also ((GG#4 x GSC) x Landrace Thai) x GG#4 both in regular seeds. And I crossed a reversed Caramel Cream(Indica) x 4 strains = Landrace Thai, Gorilla Girl, Northern Lights and Girl Scout Cookies.
Best of luck! May all your selections be good ones!
Right on👍! Best of luck! May all your selections be good ones!🔥

Justblazin

Big thanks to budderton for all these sweet testers he hooked me up with.
20220115_002146.jpg
Just soaked 5 Carl's shoes F2 and all 5 cracked
They are the 5 in back, in front in 3 cannarado LPC S120220115_002212.jpg20220119_180526.jpg
I have no experience with any of the strains I got from you, what would you say would be the most likely to contain a nice Kush leaner that has that stinky kush smell?
And what do you think I might get out of these Carl's shoes?
Thanks again for the opportunity to try these out, really appreciate it.
Blazin

Budderton

Big thanks to budderton for all these sweet testers he hooked me up with.
View attachment 106074
Just soaked 5 Carl's shoes F2 and all 5 cracked
They are the 5 in back, in front in 3 cannarado LPC S1View attachment 106075View attachment 106076
I have no experience with any of the strains I got from you, what would you say would be the most likely to contain a nice Kush leaner that has that stinky kush smell?
And what do you think I might get out of these Carl's shoes?
Thanks again for the opportunity to try these out, really appreciate it.
Blazin
My step daughter and her friends love the mom of those CS f2. She describes it as "smells like toe jam, tastes like fruity pebbles, and gets you high AF"😁
That Biker Kush x Lemon slush was a nice one that gave me several good phenos with a kushy structure and Terp profile but with a touch of sweet.
The CS x Crunk Boat is the mom described above crossed with grapes and gas. Should be some good stuff in those!
All the parent stock for those crosses where selected from a couple years of hunting, for strong terps and effect, so there should be some stank in those beans.
Best of luck on your hunt. I hope you find some good ones!🤞🔥

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
@Zaphod420 what are you doing up so early?!😁
How's that baboon wine cross turning out? Any inner sex problems?
Good morning @Old ST1R ! Are those seedings working for you?
Good Morning!

One of the Carl’s Shoes was reluctant to show sex in veg, but it finally showed a pistil a couple of days ago so it got up-potted.

563A2BE2-9383-4216-832D-91AC7DC1CADA.jpeg

The remaining Sherb Breath is reluctant to show as well. I suspect it’s a he.

285B12BA-CFFF-45E1-B70E-34A83D1EF685.jpeg

Justblazin

My step daughter and her friends love the mom of those CS f2. She describes it as "smells like toe jam, tastes like fruity pebbles, and gets you high AF"😁
That Biker Kush x Lemon slush was a nice one that gave me several good phenos with a kushy structure and Terp profile but with a touch of sweet.
The CS x Crunk Boat is the mom described above crossed with grapes and gas. Should be some good stuff in those!
All the parent stock for those crosses where selected from a couple years of hunting, for strong terps and effect, so there should be some stank in those beans.
Best of luck on your hunt. I hope you find some good ones!🤞🔥
Nice, thanks for the info
Was going to pop some of the biker kusgh x lemon slush but switched to Carl's shoes for some reason.
I like fruity strains so hopefully I find something nice.
Thanks again for the beans

@Zaphod420 what are you doing up so early?!😁
How's that baboon wine cross turning out? Any inner sex problems?
Good morning @Old ST1R ! Are those seedings working for you?
Morn B! Playing in the gardens and getting my coffee and weed on. Your Lemon Slush X Baboon Wine(Back Left) is doing really well on day 42 of flower now. She is sharing a scrog with a County Line Harlet and a Brisco County Line and she is fitting right in. She smells AMAZING by the way and is just BURSTING with juicy, lemony, sweet fruity JUICE lol :ROFLMAO:
H2-D33 BCL-D35 LSBW-D42.JPG
H2-D33 BCL-D35 LSBW-D42 B.JPG
H2-D33 BCL-D35 LSBW-D42 C.JPG
H2-D33 BCL-D35 LSBW-D42 D.JPGH2-D33 BCL-D35 LSBW-D42.JPGH2-D33 BCL-D35 LSBW-D42 B.JPGH2-D33 BCL-D35 LSBW-D42 C.JPGH2-D33 BCL-D35 LSBW-D42 D.JPG

Last edited: