Buds ‘n’ Babes

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Thank you!! Although I think I’ll be lucky to get that from two this time. There was absolutely no method put into my madness this run. They pretty much spent their whole flower cycle on their own as my ex was making it so hard for me to be there. I had branches snapping from not being supported it was just a mess. Anyway I’ll be grateful for whatever I get.
Ex troubles I understand. I asked mine for a divorce and he trashed my garden. So I went ahead and broke down my tents for a while. I'm sorry you had to live like that. Hopefully you're much happier now. It's sad when what is supposed to make you happy makes you so miserable.

Regardless of the yield they look like they're going to have great bag appeal. I'll be creeping as i don't have my babies and I'm living vicariously through other journals. Lol.

Venus

Water boy
I love this guy..
Forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea you have freedom of choice. You don't. You have no choice. You have owners. They own you. They own everything. They own all the important land, they own and control the corporations that've long since bought and paid for, the senate, the congress, the state houses, the city halls, they got the judges in their back pocket, and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all of the news and the information you get to hear. They got you by the balls. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want. They want more for themselves and less for everybody else. But I'll tell you what they don't want. They don't want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don't want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They're not interested in that. That doesn't help them.

George Carlin

Last edited: