Buds ‘n’ Babes

Venus

Water boy
We have similar style. I just don't quite have the patience in veg 😁. I go about a monthView attachment 51001
I have to say as much as I LOVE the end result I equally love watching them grow. And if I’m completely honest I also tend to be a bit lazy lol. To grow successfully where I am I have to be onto it with pests. My normal garden houses every garden pest known to Australia. I keep them down but it would be a full time job to annihilate them. I’m pretty vigilante during veg but flower time I’m ocd. So yeah I put flower off I think sometimes.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I have to say as much as I LOVE the end result I equally love watching them grow. And if I’m completely honest I also tend to be a bit lazy lol. To grow successfully where I am I have to be onto it with pests. My normal garden houses every garden pest known to Australia. I keep them down but it would be a full time job to annihilate them. I’m pretty vigilante during veg but flower time I’m ocd. So yeah I put flower off I think sometimes.
Bugs are a constant issue and u are right if u get lazy they can get worse . I spray undersides of leaves w two dif products twice a week or so . Bugs and pm scare the shit out of me. Can only imagine trying to spray every fan leaf on that monster 😂

Venus

Water boy
Pineapple Express currently in flower 09FA3DA1-29A2-48CC-8005-2A24A2F8297B.jpegAEBB2C5B-2227-4D2B-A65F-586B0813F30E.jpeg1C826411-0C60-44B6-9601-75123A3C81BC.jpeg
... that unfortunately I have to chop in the morning and before they’re actually ready:(. Long story but left my partner mid grow and it’s becoming too stressful to keep returning each day to water. They’re an 8 wk strain which was last week but due to the split haven’t been able to make it to them every day and this entire grow has been one of neglect, so they’re definitely a bit behind. I really would have liked to keep them in for another week but life happens..
Oh and these pics are at least 10 days ago or so

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Pineapple Express currently in flower View attachment 51145View attachment 51146View attachment 51147
... that unfortunately I have to chop in the morning and before they’re actually ready:(. Long story but left my partner mid grow and it’s becoming too stressful to keep returning each day to water. They’re an 8 wk strain which was last week but due to the split haven’t been able to make it to them every day and this entire grow has been one of neglect, so they’re definitely a bit behind. I really would have liked to keep them in for another week but life happens..
Oh and these pics are at least 10 days ago or so
One of my favorite strains , just an all around winner 👍