Buds ‘n’ Babes

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Pineapple Express currently in flower View attachment 51145View attachment 51146View attachment 51147
... that unfortunately I have to chop in the morning and before they’re actually ready:(. Long story but left my partner mid grow and it’s becoming too stressful to keep returning each day to water. They’re an 8 wk strain which was last week but due to the split haven’t been able to make it to them every day and this entire grow has been one of neglect, so they’re definitely a bit behind. I really would have liked to keep them in for another week but life happens..
Oh and these pics are at least 10 days ago or so
Well I can see you’ll be winning a few POTM’s........

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I miss the Beach life, I was stationed for 5 years ( when not deployed to shitholes elsewhere) at Schofield Barracks on Oahu. Used to live on the North Shore and would get off work and boogie board till dark most every night. Now I am stuck North of the Wall . WTF HAPPENED!!!

Venus

Water boy
Only 15oz 😂. Beautiful plants girl. They look like beasts. Clearly you take great care of them. Welcome to paradise!
Thank you!! Although I think I’ll be lucky to get that from two this time. There was absolutely no method put into my madness this run. They pretty much spent their whole flower cycle on their own as my ex was making it so hard for me to be there. I had branches snapping from not being supported it was just a mess. Anyway I’ll be grateful for whatever I get.

Venus

Water boy
I miss the Beach life, I was stationed for 5 years ( when not deployed to shitholes elsewhere) at Schofield Barracks on Oahu. Used to live on the North Shore and would get off work and boogie board till dark most every night. Now I am stuck North of the Wall . WTF HAPPENED!!!
Yes once upon a time I would drive down to the Gold Coast every Monday on my day off and just lay there soaking up the surf sand and sun. Then I had a child and everything changed:(.. Although I plan to keep him home from school tomorrow and do just that before the cooler weather starts to hit. 6A5CD980-DB5D-43F8-8383-98C55BE2C824.jpeg

Armdog

RDWC GROWER
Someday I hope to visit down under, I was told at one time it was 5 Women to every Man there. Now I call that a target rich environment. Have fun playing hookie at the Beach!!
I went to Perth many years ago on a deployment to service NTPS ships and it was beautiful. So clean everywhere. And yes the woman to man count was stupid high. Loved it there, only got to stay there for 3 weeks and 2 weeks was liberty. I was wore out by the end of the 2 weeks. 😂

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I went to Perth many years ago on a deployment to service NTPS ships and it was beautiful. So clean everywhere. And yes the woman to man count was stupid high. Loved it there, only got to stay there for 3 weeks and 2 weeks was liberty. I was wore out by the end of the 2 weeks. 😂
Nothing a little lotion and MDMA cant fix , No problem getting the old 2nd , 3rd , 4th wind .