Budders blunders

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Also like the other guy I’ll tell you this if you paid attention to previous posts and watch the videos I’ve posted you would know that I’m doing this one more time with this clone to cover my bases to see if that liquid cool bloom was the culprit of that low yield….. i’m covering my bases if you wanna talk shit pick a valid angle guy
Kool bloom 😂 dynagro FTW

m4s73r

The Laziest
Once again….. incoherent insults because you failed to read words properly you’re consistent I’ll give you that
I dont see how anything I said was incoherent or insulting, but whatever. Failed to read what words exactly? Ive read the bullshit you say. Its good for laughs. Why do you think we're all here? You're a monkey in a cage. We all laugh and point and you scream, run around your cage and throw poo. You're pretty consistent with that. So thanks.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Weekly sanitation cycle is 2 days late…. that’s all it takes folks run cleaning cycles on your fucking water chillers and you won’t get the rot…..I’m not worried about it…….my plants won’t succumb to this……

Attachments

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
Weekly sanitation cycle is 2 days late…. that’s all it takes folks run cleaning cycles on your fucking water chillers and you won’t get the rot…..I’m not worried about it…….my plants won’t succumb to this……
I haven’t even touched my reservoir or feed system for coming up 3 months since the plants went in the room and it’s still cleaner than your weekly sanitation cycle 🤡

Chewy

I have never ran a chiller on my hydroponic grows and to this date, never had a problem with plants. To be honest, I don't even change my res water.

larf

I have never ran a chiller on my hydroponic grows and to this date, never had a problem with plants. To be honest, I don't even change my res water.
Same, and my res has been in my flowering tent for a few years now. Covering everything in panda film was key. That red lid could use some. It helps keep the temps down and also blocks the light. I was recently getting algae in my runoff box until I covered it, and now it's completely gone without me even cleaning it.

Chewy

Same, and my res has been in my flowering tent for a few years now. Covering everything in panda film was key. That red lid could use some. It helps keep the temps down and also blocks the light. I was recently getting algae in my runoff box until I covered it, and now it's completely gone without me even cleaning it.
I keep my rez outside of my room so I can access it without opening it up. I also run 3 other tents in that same room as well.

larf

I keep my rez outside of my room so I can access it without opening it up. I also run 3 other tents in that same room as well.
I just don't have room outside of the tent, and the tent itself is oddly proportioned so I couldn't completely fill it up anyway. I'm adding a mini split soon, and then I can take out a portable AC and move the res to that spot. That will be nice.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I run a 50 gal rez with organics….gota make sure temps don’t go above 68f with organic or your guna fuck your shit up…..at least with my tap water