Breeding project results

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Sampling today. What a fucking treat!
The Skunk has my nose running 90 mile an hr. lol
To be honest,
tastes as close to the Skunk of the early 80's as I can remember. There's no "sweetness" in what I've tried so far, it's pure sour and gas.
and is holding flavor to the end.
I've been a member of this forum for a long long time and I've always said I had it.
It's only because of my isolation from others and breeding practices for the past 20 years I even have this.
Gonna be fun smoke testing this batch.
r u tryin to rub it in ,i just wish i lived close enough, to catch the scent on the wind ,i love it!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
r u tryin to rub it in ,i just wish i lived close enough, to catch the scent on the wind ,i love it!
One is making me turn my head while breaking it up for a joint.
Smells so nasty, you shake your head like WTF, then sink your nose in it again.
Not trying to rub it in you alls noses, but I can understand why people stopped growing it.
It's so strong, you can smell it upwind. lol

wierdly

Fungas Gnat

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
One is making me turn my head while breaking it up for a joint.
Smells so nasty, you shake your head like WTF, then sink your nose in it again.
Not trying to rub it in you alls noses, but I can understand why people stopped growing it.
It's so strong, you can smell it upwind. lol
that a fact@NoWaistedSpace!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
can she smell and taste her food? they say you lose taste and smell (first warning somthing is goin'on) ?
@NoWaistedSpace , my oldest works for towboat companies this is his 3rd round of c-vid in spite of having vaxes up to date, if you come down sick onboard, you windup stuck in your room for 5 days most bunk rooms are 7ft.x 11 foot ,no crew change, no nyquil or treraflu, right near the same as being in the hole at any state pen in this country.i love the pics enjoy!

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
@NoWaistedSpace , my oldest works for towboat companies this is his 3rd round of c-vid in spite of having vaxes up to date, if you come down sick onboard, you windup stuck in your room for 5 days most bunk rooms are 7ft.x 11 foot ,no crew change, no nyquil or treraflu, right near the same as being in the hole at any state pen in this country.i love the pics enjoy!
My dad was a riverboat captain on the Ohio, Kanawha, Green River back in the 60's and early 70's. A lot of the old retired captains today were deckhands for him. They called him "Catfish"