Bobs buds and bees

twobitbob

Super Active Member
Been busy building a hoop house now at least they are protected from the rain.
They are coming along nicely, The one in the middle has the most resin production, and the leaves have purpled since it's been chillier.
The shorter bushy one is impressing me with its speed and flower size.
The taller one is catching up and starting to build her buds and resin.

Attachments

twobitbob

Super Active Member
Separated the Williams Wonder Male. I like the growth structure on this one and it didn't start showing these flowers until I switched to 14/10, I thought it was a male by some really tiny pre-flowers on the branches below the first topping point. So he's showing me now for sure in 4-5 days from that switch, so I am kind of hoping these don't open for awhile in this light schedule, guess I will see.
I am flipping to 12/12 for the females today, 3 days after moving the male out. I plan to let them flower for 2 weeks then put the clones of the Unicorn shoes in with the male and at that point switch his flower schedule to 12/12.643EFEB7-D126-4D4D-8510-72609B33B4A7_1_201_a.jpeg5E64A4EF-35FD-4D32-A6C3-BB5C83488850_1_201_a.jpeg

twobitbob

Super Active Member
I am Thinking about switching this Male back to 18 hours I don't know if that will delay any flowers opening or not.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Been busy building a hoop house now at least they are protected from the rain.
They are coming along nicely, The one in the middle has the most resin production, and the leaves have purpled since it's been chillier.
The shorter bushy one is impressing me with its speed and flower size.
The taller one is catching up and starting to build her buds and resin.
Looking great man! I have had to build hoop house over my outdoor two years in a row those early skunks were not so early lol if you are new to them don't let your buds touch the plastic or they rot in quick order totally sucked first time I did it largest arm size buds poof compost....

twobitbob

Super Active Member
They are coming along, the trichomes on the 2 faster ones are all milky and are looking to turn some amber soon
The stretchy one smells a touch fruity berry, grape, I know the cold purples them but it makes me think that Kurpl Fantasy I believe is in the genetics is coming out on that one
the stockier one is not as strong smelling and more of a woodsy pine herbaceous smell
Moms shoes has a mixture of both smellsDA82AAA6-F627-4F5A-A41D-059ED190006A_1_201_a.jpegD07F384E-B5FF-4F2F-B108-EFB5D0A6DF5D_1_201_a.jpegAFE10D45-DE06-4931-8E19-FC4C214083D3_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Fermented crab meal, is really active
Fermented Honey and pollen, from when I was cleaning some frames, I didn't want to waste it so I figured I'd see how it fermented
smells of lacto cider mead like. I figured it should be a good food for the plants.
my son made me some fermented crab, shrimp and lobster used it during flower 1TBS per gallon of water girls liked it...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
These 3 outdoor plants have had nothing but homemade fermented extracts, top dress, compost tea, and cytoplus before and after stretching.
I love microorganism farming
This season I fermented peaches and blackberries, and some together. Eventually I'd like to run a clone with the peach ferment and one without and see if any peach transfers to the terps. Or if it has any effect at all ;)

twobitbob

Super Active Member
@H.A.F.
Nice, that sounds good, I have a peach ferment going right now too from leftover skins after canning why not right.
I have also been wondering about the terpenes.
I'm not sure if the B vitamin "debate" has any new information. I have a feeling the fermented bee pollen and honey has a lot of good stuff in it for clones. amino acids, vitamins....
This is a cool article about pollen and it explains how the bees use anaerobic fermentation in their pollen to make bee bread for their young.
Thanks for conversation man I enjoy talking about ferments.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@H.A.F.
Nice, that sounds good, I have a peach ferment going right now too from leftover skins after canning why not right.
I have also been wondering about the terpenes.
I'm not sure if the B vitamin "debate" has any new information. I have a feeling the fermented bee pollen and honey has a lot of good stuff in it for clones. amino acids, vitamins....
This is a cool article about pollen and it explains how the bees use anaerobic fermentation in their pollen to make bee bread for their young.
Thanks for conversation man I enjoy talking about ferments.
I know honey never goes bad and is used as a preservative for other things. Probably has some good anti-pathogenic stuff in there.