Bobby's Dope Log

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I didn't end up doing any clones last week. I wanted to wait until I finished off the setup of the tents. Mothers are getting larger than I wanted but seems to be par for the norm with me. I'm gonna take out both dehueys and adjust to run w/o them. If need be, I'll run one in the room. I want the extra space lol.

I picked up a few more things for the tents. 2 more of the AC Infinity clip fans, AC Infinity duct push fan, 25ft of black ducting, bunch of 6" worm clamps, backdraft dampers(using a wye for intake), and a couple simple filters for the clone tent air management. Hopefully all that stuff will be here by this week.

View attachment 131969
that load of odds and ends should help the air circulate.

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
that load of odds and ends should help the air circulate.
I've never had a prob with that. If anything, I've always had too much air movement lol. This will be a nice change to not even hearing any oscillating fans anymore. Those ACI are super quiet.

I forgot to mention when buying those fans from Amazon, one of the coupon codes only work for one item per purchase. So I just ordered twice lol. $40 shipped for those was good deal. I could have gotten some of the hurricane for $22 each plus tax that work well but nothing compared to the ACI.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I've never had a prob with that. If anything, I've always had too much air movement lol. This will be a nice change to not even hearing any oscillating fans anymore. Those ACI are super quiet.

I forgot to mention when buying those fans from Amazon, one of the coupon codes only work for one item per purchase. So I just ordered twice lol. $40 shipped for those was good deal. I could have gotten some of the hurricane for $22 each plus tax that work well but nothing compared to the ACI.
upgrades cool deal

Bobby_Resigliano

Got the mothers moved out of the flower tent and into the veg. All the parts have been installed and tents are ready. I will make clones today. Prob plant the contest beans as well. They have been soaking for a min. Gonna find a couple more beans to pop from the freezer too.

Thot about getting another ACI auto clip fan so went to Amazon an saw they are even cheaper now. Not sure how much cheaper they can get even with black friday coming. Just picked up another for $35 shipped this time. I might get just one more.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Thot about getting another ACI auto clip fan so went to Amazon an saw they are even cheaper now. Not sure how much cheaper they can get even with black friday coming. Just picked up another for $35 shipped this time. I might get just one more.
Watch out for amazon not being clear that it's an oscillating or stationary fan. Both are great, one just sits there though LOL

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Got the mothers moved out of the flower tent and into the veg. All the parts have been installed and tents are ready. I will make clones today. Prob plant the contest beans as well. They have been soaking for a min. Gonna find a couple more beans to pop from the freezer too.

Whenever I order anything from AC Infinity I get it through Amazon when available. The price is the same, you get free shipping, and the promotion codes still work. The shipping costs when I’ve gone direct have always seemed high to me.

Bobby_Resigliano

Watch out for amazon not being clear that it's an oscillating or stationary fan. Both are great, one just sits there though LOL
I love the oscillating version and for only $10 more, it gets me everytime lol

Whenever I order anything from AC Infinity I get it through Amazon when available. The price is the same, you get free shipping, and the promotion codes still work. The shipping costs when I’ve gone direct have always seemed high to me.
The promotion codes and free shipping blow the OG site out of the water. I wish I had known about these codes before I bought my last 4x4 Mars tent. You can pick up a 4x8 for about $220 shipped which is pretty damn cheap.

Bobby_Resigliano

I got all the clones made today. I put it off until about an hour ago cause I had a nap fest this afternoon. Made 5 of each which should be plenty.

Laid out the heating mats for the seedling trays. The clone/seed tent has enough room for the 25 site cloner and 3 seed trays. Gonna plant the contest beans tmrw. Only one of five has barely sprouted a tail so far. I've had a bag of rapid rooters lying around so Im gonna use that shit up. Never used them before iirc. Not sure what other seeds I will pop but they will go in the rapid rooters as well. Prob a mix of new poly x poly, some mystery aged beans, and old school.

Bobby_Resigliano

Got the ladies back in the flower tent straight to 12/12 after cloning. Too big already no time to wait. Put in the pvc tubing for a net but I need to buy more. I cut up those stretchy fuckin things last cycle cause I was tired of that shit. Just gonna get the reg ole twine this time with 3" squares. I think 6 is too big for most of this stuff. No seeds planted today. Will most likely get to that tmrw or tonight. Everything seems to be good so far.

1699832219753.png

1699832239335.png

Bobby_Resigliano

Flower tent looks good. I don't have mag deficiencies so that's an even better start. This round should turn out much better. Prob gonna need to cut back a bit more on the undercarriage tho. Just feeding epsom salt and water so far in this new soil mix.

Bag seeds have popped up with a total of 41 and 3 Zero Gravity. Clones could be planted now and look a bit rough from the light switch when my new 65 watt went out. Had to put it a larger one until it got it fixed and back in the tent. Weird how some got more burnt than others. They will make it tho. Not too worried.

1701131229197.png

1701131286685.png

1701131356999.png

1701161410708.png

1701161436851.png