BK’s Shit Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
Sorry for shitting on your post bk……bad day and you were hear so I just said fuck it….I’ll refrain from poking (unless poked)……grow looks fucking killer btw all hate aside…..it pleases my ocd keep it up…….oh and good luck in are comp……u gun need it daddy
Dude there won’t be a comp between us. It’ll be a fucking year before heisen is done with you. Lots can happen in life during that time.

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Good luck budders. You’re just going to make up whatever numbers you need to win anyway :rolleyes:
If u only knew what I’ve done to People who have lied to me…..,you would not think of me as one….,fish “scail” in less than 4 weeks on a fresh chop…… im not guna go into length because im not the type of guy who proposes at another mans wedding…..im not guna hijack bk”s shit…….

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
If u only knew what I’ve done to People who have lied to me…..,you would not think of me as one….,fish “scail” in less than 4 weeks on a fresh chop…… im not guna go into length because im not the type of guy who proposes at another mans wedding…..im not guna hijack bk”s shit…….

Any updated pics on your 3.64 pound single plant grow bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.