BK’s Shit Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey you fucking cry baby. Go cry on his page

get some fucking sleep too while you’re at it methy, no one gives a fuck about your feelings or your reaction score.
Your butt plug aka @twentyeight.threefive sure does. Because he spent the last hour+ searching my posts to poop on them all. Trying to lower my score and send me back to timeout.

I know how it works here now too, but that's not my style.

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
Your butt plug aka @twentyeight.threefive sure does. Because he spent the last hour+ searching my posts to poop on them all. Trying to lower my score and send me back to timeout.

I know how it works here now too, but that's not my style.
Fucking troll to victim real fast. Hahaha

Bro everyone sees through your bullshit, you ain’t fooling anyone. Hope you actually get banned for good this time.

Is posting in someone’s grow log trying to derail it daily your style?

Last edited:

larf

I want a camera now, but I think it would be more addictive that any social media or grow forum. Am I trying to listen to the soothing sounds of an exhaust system and watch the gentle hypnotic sway of the canopy 24/7? I'm already minimally productive, and I've watched your feeds on a loop for entirely too long each time.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
I think the camera is for security like always but I have been wrong a time or two. Maybe it is to see if the power goes out

Status
Not open for further replies.