BK’s Shit Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

larf

I’m surprised Sunny hasn’t banned J232 for that one comment lol.
I commented before J232 about how over the summer I got turtled with no explanation, and the comment got deleted in like 2 seconds with a notification calling me a liar.

E7546583-FD06-448E-B366-960EA05C32E2.png

m4s73r

The Laziest
Glad you asked. I got banned with no explanation, no turtle, no warning. just gone. So apparently what ever I did was WAY more horrible than you guys. Get your game up. LOL

Bobby_Resigliano

Violence. Speed. Momentum.
Sunni is a complete piece of shit. That fuckin broad lies all day and covers up for all kinds of retards. She turtled me twice in a row w/ no warning. I pmed her awhile ago and let her know shes a trash liar and gets caught all the time. She called me out as a whiner then locked me from the strainly thread so I couldn't retort. Eventually ill get banned for trolling her.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Sunni is a complete piece of shit. That fuckin broad lies all day and covers up for all kinds of retards. She turtled me twice in a row w/ no warning. I pmed her awhile ago and let her know shes a trash liar and gets caught all the time. She called me out as a whiner then locked me from the strainly thread so I couldn't retort. Eventually ill get banned for trolling her.
Her attitude is shot from dealing with entitled children running around that site all the time. What's sad is that she thinks that's all she can do working from home.

larf

You’re not the dude who is constantly sending her graphic death threats are you? That person is a real POS. I don’t dislike her and I doubt I would handle her position much differently, but she can definitely go overboard. Locking BK’s thread because we were talking about him is definitely overboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.