BK’s Shit Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddernugs

Full send….always

I know who you are.

You still claiming false weights on your Scail?
i don’t cook books, never did……. Funny how everyone I called out straight up refused to go head to head with me Mr. White was the only one that agreed to do it…..and when it fell threw he reached out and let me know ahead of time like a real man…….. every number I gave was legit I did everything I was asked to do to prove it.….. funny how the biggest shit talkers BK 28.35 you a few of the others talk the most shit but never posted any numbers…… you ever want to grab your balls and step in the ring with daddy dingdong you let me know

The Larf God

5’10” 200lbs. Loves to eat ass.
i don’t cook books, never did……. Funny how everyone I called out straight up refused to go head to head with me Mr. White was the only one that agreed to do it…..and when it fell threw he reached out and let me know ahead of time like a real man…….. every number I gave was legit I did everything I was asked to do to prove it.….. funny how the biggest shit talkers BK 28.35 you a few of the others talk the most shit but never posted any numbers…… you ever want to grab your balls and step in the ring with daddy dingdong you let me know
I’ve posted lots of numbers throughout the years in my journal dummy.

And fyi numbers don’t mean shit kiddo, anyone can exaggerate numbers but you know what you can’t exaggerate? a picture. You know like a pic of a half ounce branch at best and claim it’s 38 grams 🤡

Buddernugs

Full send….always
I’ve posted lots of numbers throughout the years in my journal dummy.

And fyi numbers don’t mean shit kiddo, anyone can exaggerate numbers but you know what you can’t exaggerate? a picture. You know like a pic of a half ounce branch at best and claim it’s 38 grams 🤡
That’s funny becuase I threw that branches buds on my scail…..then people claimed it was wet……then I posted the results of it being tested saying it was below 10%……then with nothing else to cling to it went back to “lead shot” in my bud…….

Buddernugs

Full send….always
That strain is reported 800+g per meter…….theirs a reason for that……canopy depth due to 3” a day stretch in 12/12/ leaf to Calix ratio and bud density…..that plant hit 1078g deal with it

Buddernugs

Full send….always
How very bk-78 of you…..get backed into a corner and revert to laugh emojis after being called out hahahahahahahahaah

Buddernugs

Full send….always
Your giving to much credit. This new generation don't work. They have no idea what hard work = reward means. They wanna start out on top without lifting a finger. I make ridiculous money but still got up at 6 am.yesterday, fed 400 plants, drove 3 hours and started tattooing a guy till 8 pm to make 1000.00,
Dm me some of your work….looking for a new tatto

Status
Not open for further replies.