Best place to live in the USA.

Like the province? Ya if U like crazy French hoes that'd eat a fudgesicle right out the freezer!? Montreal is a good,time!
Oh shit well I can't send anyone there since the thread is asking about in the US. Forgot that. Ok then.

California is beautiful and you have the ocean, and the mountains. And the beautiful celebrities.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I love the PNW, moved here 47 years ago and would live nowhere else.
Pick your spot.... coast, coastal mts, valley, cascade mts, high desert.
Hard to find this kinda diversity anywhere else. You can drive from the coast to high desert in 3 hrs.
Real estate has gotten kinda crazy lately in the metro areas.
Get away from all of that business, you can find a very beautiful place to live here.

Hard to find this kinda diversity anywhere else.
Real estate has gotten crazy in the metro areas.
Get away from all of that business, you can find a very beautiful place to live here.
Ya, there are still awesome areas in the PNW. But the Seattle area is fucking crazy anymore. Alpental is my home mountain.

And the cloudy gloom does affect peoples moods. Didn't realize how much until I moved to Tahoe.

I love the PNW man. The whole West Coast actually, down to the middle of CA. I've been in every state from the center of the US to the West Coast including Mexico and Canada, and a few other states.

The city areas have gotten crazy though anymore, but I'd totally live out a bit.

We decided on Colorado because it's in the middle of my Hometown and SD where my wife's family lives. But I was more for moving to Northern OR or WA, but away from Seattle. Eastern WA isn't my thing. I like the green areas. That's one thing about CO that sucks. It's too dry to be that green.

If fishing and hunting is your thing but don't mind the cold SD isn't bad. Montana is pretty awesome too. Unless you want ocean fish, which are my favorite. Than you're shit out of luck.

But it depends what @High kev is looking for.

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
It's a hard choice, a buddy of mine recently bought a a house on 5 acres (well, septic, wood stove, etc.) Just north of Seattle and paid double what we paid with the same plus a barn and 20+ more acres. My tolerance for midwest winters is shrinking as the years pass

I still miss it. Still gotta convince myself that the juice is worth the squeeze.
Got to get away from Seattle... South of Tacoma.. Some nice quiet counties south and way less people.

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
Where do you live? I grew up there in the Seattle area. Yes it was awesome, but then a bunch of fucktards moved there.

It's over fished unless you go out in the ocean.

People are assholes now since there's too many people in too small an area.

My grandfather use to hunt until he almost got shot by some other jackasses 30 years ago and traded all his guns for golfing gear.

Traffic from hell, and yadda yadda yadda.

Hey, but the seafood is good, and it's really green and mild weather. And I like the Cascades. Newer steeper mountains than here in CO.

If it was like it was I'd still be there, but it's not.
All depends where you go.. I only go to Seattle area for games or concerts.. The rest of the time I stay home and grow weed.. My five acres of privacy is just right. And I only go to town to shop or work (just one more year for work!).

Vee

Ancient Member
Hard to find this kinda diversity anywhere else. You can drive from the coast to high desert in 3 hrs.
Real estate has gotten kinda crazy lately in the metro areas.
Have you any trouble with Pm or bud rot outdoors? with that offshore fog that rolls in maybe you are now a tent grower?
as I suffer the same in Sweden
I just had a friend move to Vancouver Island he never stops rabbiting on about it ..another ideal alt.?

Cobzilla

Super Active Member
i grow indoors now but when i was outdoors and you had some late finishers it was always an issue.. i never grew autos but perhaps i would try those if i was still outdoors.. which i may do just for the hell of it to see how it works..

Reactions: Vee

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Have you any trouble with Pm or bud rot outdoors? with that offshore fog that rolls in maybe you are now a tent grower?
as I suffer the same in Sweden
I just had a friend move to Vancouver Island he never stops rabbiting on about it ..another ideal alt.?
Southern Or would be my place of choice, just didn't work out that way for us.
I live about 200 yds from the beach here in Ocean Park Wa now.
Love the lifestyle here clamming, crabbing, fishing for salmon in season and surf perch year around.
But outdoor growing is out of the question, yep converted to indoor only.
When I lived in the in the northern part of williamette valley in OR still had some issues come Oct.
But could still grow some decent crops.
I built a fully conditioned GH and could finish plants clear into Nov.

20170809_090404.jpg

Had a few grows that did ok, hoop houses worked fairly well.
_DSC0175.JPG_DSC3747.JPG_DSC4204.JPG

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Love the lifestyle here clamming, crabbing, fishing for salmon in season and surf perch year around.
When I lived in the in the northern part of williamette valley in OR still had some issues come Oct.

View attachment 109275

View attachment 109276View attachment 109277View attachment 109278
"Did okay", huh? Good grief!

Joebud

Insanely Active Member

View attachment 109275

View attachment 109276View attachment 109277View attachment 109278
How do you get rid of the all the leftover leaves and branches