Bean Mill at DryNob

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
one on left, shorty, is straight loud orange rind orange sticky, competing with the chems, the taller one, nothing but sticky lite creamy nothing.
Short one Orange Sundae Daddy , tall one South Beach Breeze Mom leaner, both should be good but You will like shorty better, One I got growing is more like the taller one creamy, perfume, really pleasant smell like the South Beach Breeze, appreciate You running them!!!

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
lil update on led side of tent. Elemental has been chopped and dried, gonna have to do the ChemD x Black Lights this week I think, got a leaky roof, gonna have to move, got the move and the place set up, seen this comin, was hopin to last out winter. Apparently not, lol. Fuckin buckets in the floor, water drippin like the Beverly Hillbillys, lol. Everything is gonna have to make a transport to a brand new tent via car ride in cold weather, hope not to shock or fuck shit up. Bout it. Did want to say per the Elemental, not a grapestomper fan, but the heri is that cross seems like the real deal as I remember it from old days. There are phenos heri dom that stronger in hell with that crazy heri taste. So I have to recommend the Omeurta Heri and crosses he has. But the biggest surprise is the Heisenbastid I got up and goin and didnt gift out out of 3. I already know what it is from an early test bud, there is no mistaking that taste, even if I haven't grown it before. Stoked as hell. lol When a lower bud 3 weeks out is as strong as some of the finished stuff, you know its gonna be good. But it took me a minute to get over it tastes exactly as its name. I be damned. 🍀

Attachments

Last edited:

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
had to move, girls and all, after leaky roof during ice storm last wed. Got settled, had to chop a few early, but they still pretty good. The ones that made it are the lil ones and two Topango Stars and the FlowDoho gal. Pics to come, got a second tent set up at new place, got everything proper set up and got beans soakin. Shit happens, but takin it all in stride. Was surprised how that cold zapped em, even in big trash bags in totes just from one suburban to another with heat cranked, it was 23 and wind chill in singles. Was an adventure, though. Pics to come. Of the early chops, the Swamp Gas bx and Stoned Ninjas Gmo cross, bad attitude, really shine. The unknown heisenbastid is wedding pie or wedding cake. Its very good also even yanked early. Gotta keep on shinin, you crazy diamond.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
had to move, girls and all, after leaky roof during ice storm last wed. Got settled, had to chop a few early, but they still pretty good. The ones that made it are the lil ones and two Topango Stars and the FlowDoho gal. Pics to come, got a second tent set up at new place, got everything proper set up and got beans soakin. Shit happens, but takin it all in stride. Was surprised how that cold zapped em, even in big trash bags in totes just from one suburban to another with heat cranked, it was 23 and wind chill in singles. Was an adventure, though. Pics to come. Of the early chops, the Swamp Gas bx and Stoned Ninjas Gmo cross, bad attitude, really shine. The unknown heisenbastid is wedding pie or wedding cake. Its very good also even yanked early. Gotta keep on shinin, you crazy diamond.
Glad You are ok and back, Missed the Donkey.

D

Deleted member 60

And look...all of it is Top Shelf! Glad you got settled in the new digs. Hopefully this place is much drier.

Did the old slumlord keep your deposit for some meaningless reason as it seems always happens? :ROFLMAO:

Any land/private area for a Summer outdoor grow? Is the landlord cool/aware you are a patient? Do they have to give the nod/OK there like they do here? Hope the glitch/move didn't screw the flow up too badly. It's almost imposssible to move plants in Winter without damage...so it looks like you did prety well.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
the new landlord is my patient and she's also my new flame, lol. Her hubby got popped out here growin patches like an AR hillbilly, so she's hip to it all. Lot of wood to inspect and cut on 80 acres, wooohooo, I be inspectin every nook and cranny, plus got to hang no trespassing signs this week or next Straight lot you can drive from front to back gate, 3 ponds, 2 oldly stocked and not fished, so not sure of that. PLent of wildlife to hunt as the woods never get hunted. er at least know of. The old landlord was a buds mom I had known for yrs, she didn't make me pay deposit, and took the 10 day notice fine, as she said, my three yrs there paid for that trailer a couple times over, and I knew that, it was a mutual deal. Just the new deal is better, lol. Got some pics of next round, looks like only one sunset wedding made it, got some Heri, some Krustyos, some arctic pink kush, one or two of JB91 x Skunky D, and some Watermelon Wall E. See what happens Am getting hit up for clones from many bros for this spring, made a cloner, may make some quick bucks, lol. Side note to stiicky, those dusted buds made that freezer trip just fine and no signs of herms, as did the Ghost Cooks I95, they were the smallest plants, but they had the most warm airspace, I was using those big 55 gallon black trashbags in totes and running to the cars, lol, 4 in the am. WInd chill was 8, temp was 20. No mold and only a spot of freezer burn, I was a happy camper.

Attachments

D

Deleted member 60

Cool shit on the Dusted Bud stuff. Pretty sure it's just Cherry Pie crossed up and renamed...but no proof other than the taste. I ran that CP clone extensively about 5 years ago.....til it hermed on me out of the blue after a good 7-8 runs. Weird...never figured out WHY.....but she's gone cus of that. I have crosses with her in it cus she has been so widely pimped out....but i avoid a lot of stuff with her in it cus I never saw the cherry I wanted anywhere in her and that herm thing just stopped me cold. Glad the Arctic Express worked out OK for ya. I used to regularly take clones to my 2dn grow house in the day....and it was a 200 ft walk in to get to the house....so yup...i lost a few doing the transport thing. Just gotta clone 20 more than you need and go...LOl

Glad the move out wasn't an issue. I kinda worried for ya that the mold/dampage would be laid on you for growing there...so good deal it wasn't an issue.

LOL... a new house...a new grow... and a new snatch..... man..you are rockin it.....LOL.

quiescent

Super Active Member
How is the ghost cookie pie95? I'm assuming mostly funky gas with some nice structure, easy to trim? I think those will have a female or two that will make you feel beyond mentally handicapped for about half an hour and leave you with a shit eating grin with some mighty munchies. Some shit you look at while you're smoking it lol.

Also the dusted bud stuff is definitely cherry pie as the donor, talked to dude about it a while back. Wouldn't be surprised to see a nanner spitting viable pollen but I wouldn't expect it. Seems there's just as many stable cherry pie crosses out there as not, lots of clones being shared/kept for sure. The cherry pie really helps me relax, physically and mentally.

Hopefully all is well with you, man. Some sick varieties in progress right now for sure.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
I swear the garden guardians eyes twinkle!!!! Thanks for the gift, @Heathenraider
Veg Tent with all LED's, tryin it stiickystyle. Split up the plants and using two tents, lettin some flower from seed, some have a week or so veg time. Sunset Wedding and one of Schwaggys JB91 x Skunky D in the bigger shoes, rest in the one gallons. 4 of 6 Corey S1's goin, 3 CnC f3s, 4 Bison Breath, and got 8/12 females of the arctic pink kush. All shapes and sizes. Really excited bout the sunset wedding and the coreys. Thanks @quiescent

Attachments

Last edited: