Bambam’s coco scrog net mess around👍

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I have no kids, I couldn't imagine losing a child. Would be devastating I'm sure of that. I've lost all my family and my pet I've had for 15 years since the virus hit. Has taken its toll on me. Only thing I have left is growing.
It keeps me sane, for now.
I lost my dog last summer. He was 17 and we were inseparable... until death did we part. I know a few people who have lost family during the Rona. I'm sorry for your loss.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I lost my dog last summer. He was 17 and we were inseparable... until death did we part. I know a few people who have lost family during the Rona. I'm sorry for your loss.
He slept on me every night for 15 years and we were never apart. Then I took him to the vet and he died before I got home. That hurts worse than anything that I wasn't with him. Now my gf has cancer and she can't have her operation the 31st because of this damn virus. I doubt if she is gonna make it through this now. All the hospitals are full of Covid patients around here. They called the National Guard in to help out.
This is so wrong!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
He slept on me every night for 15 years and we were never apart. Then I took him to the vet and he died before I got home. That hurts worse than anything that I wasn't with him.
My dog sleeps cuddled up to me and has been doing it since we got him 11 years ago. I've had to bury two dogs, and a cat, but when his time comes it's going to be really rough for me.

Now my gf has cancer and she can't have her operation the 31st because of this damn virus. I doubt if she is gonna make it through this now. All the hospitals are full of Covid patients around here. They called the National Guard in to help out.
This is so wrong!
Sorry to hear about your GF. Have you called around to see if other hospitals can take her in? I would think they wouldn't put off surgery for a cancer patient. Hell, I'm scheduled for hernia surgery two weeks from tomorrow, and it hasn't been cancelled yet. They just called me the other day to go over what I need to do the day of the surgery.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
He slept on me every night for 15 years and we were never apart. Then I took him to the vet and he died before I got home. That hurts worse than anything that I wasn't with him. Now my gf has cancer and she can't have her operation the 31st because of this damn virus. I doubt if she is gonna make it through this now. All the hospitals are full of Covid patients around here. They called the National Guard in to help out.
This is so wrong!
It would merely be "wrong" if this were an accidental oversight but the truth is that what's being done to us is highly intentional, in the name of profits.

What I don't understand is how everyone sits around, waiting for someone ELSE to do something.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
It would merely be "wrong" if this were an accidental oversight but the truth is that what's being done to us is highly intentional, in the name of profits.

What I don't understand is how everyone sits around, waiting for someone ELSE to do something.
It's not affecting some people like it is others. Especially the unvaccinated.
Now that it is coming out that the jab is causing some bad side affects, people are beginning to wake up, but it's a little late for those people.
Everyone should have the right to decide what goes into their bodies, not the "gooberment".
Now, those people are afraid to say anything.
A booster a day, keeps the masses at bay.
Get ready for the "monkey virus".

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
It's not affecting some people like it is others. Especially the unvaccinated.
Now that it is coming out that the jab is causing some bad side affects, people are beginning to wake up, but it's a little late for those people.
Everyone should have the right to decide what goes into their bodies, not the "gooberment".
Now, those people are afraid to say anything.
A booster a day, keeps the masses at bay.
Get ready for the "monkey virus".
Well I got vaxxed and boosted so if it's going to kill me I guess it's gonna kill me.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Well I got vaxxed and boosted so if it's going to kill me I guess it's gonna kill me.
Lets hope you got the good vax. They say a lot of the bad vax is in conservative states.
Natural immunity is the best. That's science.0
I'll be damned if I am gonna get something in my body that hasn't been tested.
I'm not a lab rat.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I got Pfizer shots and a Moderna booster. I got the flu vaccine at the same time as my booster and I was sick for 2 weeks. My main strategy is just to stay out of the way of the Rona.
The vax only lasts 10 weeks, that why you are gonna need a booster every so many months. They had all this planned out as you said.
Plus, the vax doesn't work for Omicron. They are now taking the mononuceids(?) off the market because they were helping people.
This is a terrible subject for a weed forum. lol

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I have no kids, I couldn't imagine losing a child. Would be devastating I'm sure of that. I've lost all my family and my pet I've had for 15 years since the virus hit. Has taken its toll on me. Only thing I have left is growing.
It keeps me sane, for now.
That's rough sorry for your loss nowaistedspace! this virus has totally sucked! Growing is Theropy gives a person a reason to get moving every morning,,,,

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I can't even imagine. I'm sorry, brother.
Loss at any age is
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. I can understand that pain. I buried my first son right before his first birthday. Not something I wish on anyone.
m4s73r sorry for your loss as you know Loss of a child is a type of hell on earth it changes a person but we have to keep getting up everyday and growing helps me do that seeing them thrive is soothing somehow

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
My dog sleeps cuddled up to me and has been doing it since we got him 11 years ago. I've had to bury two dogs, and a cat, but when his time comes it's going to be really rough for me.

Sorry to hear about your GF. Have you called around to see if other hospitals can take her in? I would think they wouldn't put off surgery for a cancer patient. Hell, I'm scheduled for hernia surgery two weeks from tomorrow, and it hasn't been cancelled yet. They just called me the other day to go over what I need to do the day of the surgery.
She has Omicron at the moment and she had a total hysterectomy scheduled for Jan 31. Now they won't do it. Something about anesthesia, too hard on her. Now they want a CT scan on the 9th of Feb. No new surgery scheduled at the moment. She also has liver problems now. Time is running out at a faster pace the longer the wait. If you know about this stuff, you understand what I'm saying.
2 weeks ago, there wouldn't have been a problem to have gotten things done.
Within 2 weeks, the Omicron has taken over the area.
It's fucking strange as hell.
People aren't dying from the "Cron",
they're dying because they can't get in to get their surgeries and other essential care. A lot of Dr's and staff have it.
We traced her families tracks back to where they were exposed to it. I know where about. Funny thing though,
only certain family members got it that's presently living in the home and the nurse couldn't understand that.
So, it ain't being transmitted by no breathin' or spittin' on someone... you take a guess.
As Paul Harvey would say
"The rest of the story",
but not here.
Sorry OP
I'm just a nicely stoned old man,
fuck calling it "medication" tonight.
I will tomorrow.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
When I was seed shopping, the description on one of Dominion's crosses had something cool in the "growing notes"

It said that it was best to remove all "inward facing" fans (on one leafy strain...). It seems a logistically sound way to remove about 1/4 - 1/3 of the leaves that is easy to reproduce.

I tried it on one plant and it seems logical. the sideways pointing leaves and the ones pointing out rarely bother anything, but some middle tops need both the inward and outward leaves taken so they don't scrunch up against the neighbors.

Last edited: