Bambam’s coco scrog net mess around👍

Bambam

Here is the skinny on what’s going down. 2x 5 gallon pots of coco, 2 clones, 3x3 tent, and a spider SF 4000. Nothing to wild 👍.

I put on the scrog net after I LST the hell out of them. Frankly just doing this grow just to learn how to use this net. Seen it done but never done one. That’s about to change. 👍

Please speak up and give some input if you see something I should be doing or have any ideas to help along the way. Thanks

Wondering when I should flip? Thinking 5 days or so?

Attachments

Bambam

My bad I forgot to say what I’m dealing with in the way of plants…. Smaller one on left side is Mac1 and the larger lady is GSC. Grown both out and expect the GSC to stretch out more compared to the Mac. I will post a pick in a week or so to see how it looks. The one ☝ I’m worried will get out of hand is the GSC.

larf

From what I understand you are supposed to wait to flip until the SCROG is filled.
If you wait until it's full then you'll run out of horizontal room during stretch. It really depends on your plant count / speed of growth though. The more plants the earlier you need to flip them.

I would say they look pretty close to ready. I want some of those stretchy nets. I like the title of this thread.

Bambam

If you wait until it's full then you'll run out of horizontal room during stretch. It really depends on your plant count / speed of growth though. The more plants the earlier you need to flip them.

I would say they look pretty close to ready. I want some of those stretchy nets. I like the title of this thread.
Thanks for the the input man. I was feeling it was pretty close to time. If I have to cut back the GSC to get it all on the same page I will. Not to be ocd 😂

Bambam

I think this will be the last time I tuck anything under the net! 👍 I will wait until these little tops pop up and then 24 hours of darkness into 12/12. Wish me luck 🍀

Quick question for anyone who has the answer. I feel like I want to clean up some of the fans and what not. However I thinking 🤔 it might be best to wait until I flip and get close to the end of the stretch? What do ya 🤔?

Attachments

larf

I think this will be the last time I tuck anything under the net! 👍 I will wait until these little tops pop up and then 24 hours of darkness into 12/12. Wish me luck 🍀

Quick question for anyone who has the answer. I feel like I want to clean up some of the fans and what not. However I thinking 🤔 it might be best to wait until I flip and get close to the end of the stretch? What do ya 🤔?
There’s no real advantage to defoliating before the flip. You can lollipop them and do some light pruning though.

Bambam

Ok sitting at a couple days in and I just had to clean up some of this mess! 😂 I couldn’t help it so I cleaned up under the net. Cut out shit that ain’t going to make it past the net.

Beforehand
54F3D3AA-F2AA-47D5-AEB1-B4DF840431AB.jpeg

After the clean out……
61A5C5E1-7311-490D-BF19-637CB1281320.jpeg

Looks better to me but what the hell do I know about this scrog net shit. I’m fixing to learn one way or another.
1C042848-B220-4F86-AAAE-F6DC44750D94.jpeg3D1AB039-BAC2-471C-A187-6F74526FBB06.jpeg

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Here is the skinny on what’s going down. 2x 5 gallon pots of coco, 2 clones, 3x3 tent, and a spider SF 4000. Nothing to wild 👍.

I put on the scrog net after I LST the hell out of them. Frankly just doing this grow just to learn how to use this net. Seen it done but never done one. That’s about to change. 👍

Please speak up and give some input if you see something I should be doing or have any ideas to help along the way. Thanks

Wondering when I should flip? Thinking 5 days or so?
You can't train the Mac like that. It had no side branches worth a damn. It's really a SOG plant or just multiple plants on a table and just it grow straight up no topping. In veg it takes way to long.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
You can't train the Mac like that. It had no side branches worth a damn. It's really a SOG plant or just multiple plants on a table and just it grow straight up no topping. In veg it takes way to long.
You're right. It takes FOREVER. So what's the point of it?

Bambam

This is just a fuck around grow or experiment kind of deal. That’s the point. Had a couple extra clones so this is what it is.Veg the shit out of them and pop a net on the bastard 3x3 stepchild tent 😂 Also trying to see what these 5gallon buckets with coco could do. Don’t think I will run over 3 gallon buckets with coco. 👍 Thanks for popping in on the fun! It is cool seeing the way these two plants have reacted to this training.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
This is just a fuck around grow or experiment kind of deal. That’s the point. Had a couple extra clones so this is what it is.Veg the shit out of them and pop a net on the bastard 3x3 stepchild tent 😂 Also trying to see what these 5gallon buckets with coco could do. Don’t think I will run over 3 gallon buckets with coco. 👍 Thanks for popping in on the fun! It is cool seeing the way these two plants have reacted to this training.
What? You're NOT going to brag about getting 3lbs before you even flip?! Butternutggets would be soooooo disappointed in you! LOL

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

Usually you defoliate around 21 days into flower.