Archive Genetics

$kruntz

Banned
Has anyone ran Southern Belle???? (Irene OG x Dosido) SUPER in love wit this smoke and been huge archive fan last couple yrs and cant believe I don't have it!

Had the pleasure to smoke her yesterday; My buddy needed a ride to get his meds. When arrived home hes naming the strains and I heard a Archive strain while I'm in IL for Xmas lol He let me open that bottle and boom off this PUNGENT LOUD diesel/citrus funk blended along with that creamy sweet PB undertone with some unique flowery tone (cant distinguish) floating in the air and filled the room w/ Deliciousness. The terp profile is unique! % 24.8 THC 28% total cannabinoids

Taste test: 1.6 grams rolled in Zizu hemp long slims w/ filter- ONE of my favorite terp test to get best flavor possible(Smoke sesh 2 ppl).... DID NOT Disappoint and was put out early! Next morn Sparking up the remainder my other half she said "hit this still taste great" That's when I realized this is a terp monster that unique and I've got to do research...1:59 next day still haven't posted review lol take care of any business b4 indulging.

Somewhat reminded me of Archives Fruit Loop OG with no Face Off influence. Off the bat that tasty pungent diesel & citrus funk hits the palate blended w/ what taste like flowery lavender accented with sweet PB; Quite the blend! It's mos def resulting in some amazing taste and heavy effects! Definitely after work bud for me. I ended up finding a pack for $200 so I'm going to keep looking to see if I can find it cheaper then $200 but just might have to pull trigger bcuz I NEED to find a pheno anything near what I smoked from Natures grace & wellness here in IL - Sorry for rant but really enjoying this strain and it's truly amazing under her effects... Looking for anyone w/ first hand info wld be appreciated on Archives: "southern belle" Thanks again and happy holidaze my Cannasuers!!

$kruntz

Banned
Archive has a strain "Corn Cob" (PNW Corn x face off) I've done A LOT of research; google to every forum trying to find ANY info on the "PNW Corn". If anyone knows anything on this strain please share, thanks for the help. Happy Holidaze Cannasuers!!!

Phenofarmseeds

Head breeder / owner

Phenofarmseeds

Head breeder / owner
Simply gorgeous, probably has the most gassy og kush terps , looks very tasty great job , in comparison to all the other archive gear we have ran here @Phenofarmseeds the face off og male fletch uses is insane and its traites are very dominant in its crosses . Soo tasty
Also the dosidos males fletch uses also passes on very tasty plants ,. Huge fan of archives gear here HUGE fan . Some of the historically verified OG Kush genetics we breed with originally came from fletchers genetics and we would always be glad to show our respect by giving shout outs like this . Incase anybody isnt familiar with fletcher , a quick search on any popular search engine would yeild those answers 🙂 . He is a legend in my books , for his ability to find and keep healthy & viable rare and elite genetics from across the US and Europe.

With the whole " Dudding epidemic " I'm sure anyone and everyone who keeps rare and elite clones for long periods of time knows just how difficult that proves to be sometimes . When I say over time I mean decades . Look at the skunk va cutting of chem91 , that fucker is old and has been in the closets and basements of many for years and years . Anyways archive seedbank seeds are AWSOME. I've personally spent thousands of dollars on his seeds just to have them in my personal collection .

Phenofarmseeds

Head breeder / owner
Hopefully for others I started with the 2 worst beans, lol.

I'm guessing it is from the purple punch. I think I read he used a couple purple punches and I believe they were f2s and I believe symbiotic said the purple punch f2 had issues. Or was it the s1s?

Hopefully I'm wrong as far as how she'll flower out but I'm a little jaded over the male throwing pistils. But to be fair my Oran Jones male threw pistils but so far neither female has shown any intersex. Knock on wood for all the rest of the slurri beans to be popped.
I've seen many males in my day and with my personal experience breeding with those frosty males that shoot a few female pistils late in flower are really just late showing male hermaphrodites . They lead to intersex traites under non stressful conditions in the progeny later on down the road

619KGB

PICK YOUR OWN
Has anyone ran Southern Belle???? (Irene OG x Dosido) SUPER in love wit this smoke and been huge archive fan last couple yrs and cant believe I don't have it!
Fletcha recently posted on IG that it tends to herm indoors if there are light leaks but that there are no issues running it outdoors.