Archive Genetics

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Well this really fucking sucks and disappoints me... at least I got a bunch of Heisens gear coming.... fuck...
I think I jumped the gun on my lady herm. It had some clusters that looked like male parts starting but like 4 days later and no balls. The spot in question now looks like it will be a female flower cluster so knock on wood it was just my male that he/she'd on me.

The girls are just starting to form small clusters so I'll know in a week or so if they will start early frost like most frost monsters do.

The little girl on the left is the suspected herm, so watch she'll be the danker of the two, lol.20190408_172431.jpg

I think I jumped the gun on my lady herm. It had some clusters that looked like male parts starting but like 4 days later and no balls. The spot in question now looks like it will be a female flower cluster so knock on wood it was just my male that he/she'd on me.

The girls are just starting to form small clusters so I'll know in a week or so if they will start early frost like most frost monsters do.

The little girl on the left is the suspected herm, so watch she'll be the danker of the two, lol.View attachment 3019
That's very good to hear. I want to run these but now Hiesens gear is shipping so these are going to have to wait... unless you find crazy fire.

Looking good as always Eso

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
Smoke report on the Yuck Mouth is really good but not quite great.
I put them in at an 8, better than most, but not the best. It's more potent than the Top Dawg I De La D, but is nowhere as bueno as the Secret Cookies x Kush Mints #11 by Seed Junky that i grew with them.
OG, Chem, Cookie goodness, that ranges from ChemD to heavy OG pine. Great pain reducer and stress reliever, but not overly Inda-couch.
Im gonna grow out my keeper another round and see if she doesn't get better.

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
That's how my two of my Chems are. They don't like my light at full blast, even from 22" off canopy. About 3/4 power at that height, 400 watts, or about 35 watts a ft.
They dont burn, they just start throwing random def signs at the more intense light. Upping any nutes or lowering them didn't really make any difference. Tried both to see. Just adjusting the lights did it.
Maybe if I was adding co2 the more intense light would be beneficial to them.
Dunno, just a thought of mine, never ran co2 to say. But research would say yes, thoughts?
Yeah ive seen it happen to a few folks and when I first got my QBs it happened to me until I raised light.
I have wondered too if its something missing, like extra co2 or maybe just lack or IR.
I had a theory that when light levels are as intense as that then leaf temp must raise to match and thus transpiration rates would also increase to match, but having little to no IR that doesn't happen.
Like with a HPS the closer you get the more the radiant heat rises with light intensity.
Seems folks running LEDs have opted to increase air temp as a way of raising overall leaf temp and folks running warmer rooms are having less issues with intense light than those not so perhaps there is something in my theory.
Of course it could be something else entirely , I could be way off!

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
Just some thoughts of mine with some research that leads to a few possible conclusions.
No real definate conclusion, just my opinion. Lol. Your thoughts could very well be correct as well. Or both of us could. Lol. Anyways, this is one of my possible answers, imho.
The increased light intensity increases the rate of photosynthesis in the plant beyond what it is able to supply nutrients for. Like a supercharged car without enough fuel. So hence the def signs of various nutes. Not enough of them available at the needed rates for the amount of light being given.
And yeah, temps could play a big part in that. My rooms usually run high 70's to 80.
I dunno though for sure, just thoughts. Lol
Yeah man, we are pretty much saying the same thing, just worded different. One part of the plants metabolism is not keeping up with the other. Im just saying the reason why is lower leaf temp meaning lower transpiration and thus slower nutrient uptake and nutrient mobility.
:unsure:

DirtyJohnny

Shitty Med Grower
The slurricane is just a slow starter, I'm eating a little crow with the runt that threw a banner early on, she is starting to look like a lady! Sorry if I jumped the gun on sounding the alarm, she looks like she'll turn out just fine. View attachment 5233
I also jumped on a pack of the F1s when they were preorders. If mine turn out half as nice as urs I'll be happy.

$kruntz

Banned
Gettin rdy to run Archive's Doughlato & Melon Fizz Fems-2 each... along w/ the "Toyz" "OverFlo" "PieFace" "Ice cream cone" regs (Snowman x face off) hard decison which 3 will be picked outta the regs doin 4 beans each of regs. We will find out soon, Only have ran archive one time and Didn't fail! still have casper OG & biohazard clone

lakegrow

PICK YOUR OWN
Here is a bit of Archive goodness Geloto 41 X Dosido.
First time running any Archive probably since it is expensive but these were freebies @ GLO so certainly right price. Plant was nothing but sweet to run medium height well branched with sturdy legs. Large sweet smelling tight buds that were just caked with snow and leaves that turned almost black. Took 67 days to harvest and looks like about 8 or 9 zips of premium.

We have a Archive sluracane in one of the bud tents running against IHG Sluracane IX

Picts
geloto41 X dosido.jpg

geloto41 X dosido 2.jpg

geloto41 X dosido 4.jpggeloto41 X dosido 1.jpg

Promix Coco
TPS One nuits
600 plus watt Timbergrow Cobb lighting
2X solarcure UV fluorescent