Archive Genetics

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
These Yuck Mouth are giving me grief. The only plants giving me trouble in the garden.
20190318_195854.jpg20190318_195844.jpg20190318_195836.jpgI thought I might be feeding them too heavy, locking something up because of yellowing, so I lowered my nutes down to Ec 850 or 425 ppm for most peeps, from my normal 1150 ec or 575 ppm on the .5 scale.
The yellowing on the top fans got worse and turned necrotic.
My conclusion is they are heavy feeders and want more!
These girls are super Dank!
I definately feel there is a keeper in the bunch.
Day 50.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
These Yuck Mouth are giving me grief. The only plants giving me trouble in the garden.
View attachment 963View attachment 964View attachment 966I thought I might be feeding them too heavy, locking something up because of yellowing, so I lowered my nutes down to Ec 850 or 425 ppm for most peeps, from my normal 1150 ec or 575 ppm on the .5 scale.
The yellowing on the top fans got worse and turned necrotic.
My conclusion is they are heavy feeders and want more!
These girls are super Dank!
I definately feel there is a keeper in the bunch.
Day 50.
I wonder if it is from the light being too intense? Or perhaps like you said it is just hungry but they appear to be affected up top the worst.

I hate it when I'm running several varieties and 1 does this shit. Gotta mix up separate nutes and water on different schedules. PITA

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
I wonder if it is from the light being too intense? Or perhaps like you said it is just hungry but they appear to be affected up top the worst.

I hate it when I'm running several varieties and 1 does this shit. Gotta mix up separate nutes and water on different schedules. PITA
That could be the case. These are located below the only new bulb in the garden. I've considered dimming the light down to 750 watts if necessary. I'll see how they do over the next few days, with a higher ppm and more Cal/Mag and make an adjustment to the light as a last ditch effort to save them.

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
That could be the case. These are located below the only new bulb in the garden. I've considered dimming the light down to 750 watts if necessary. I'll see how they do over the next few days, with a higher ppm and more Cal/Mag and make an adjustment to the light as a last ditch effort to save them.
So I turned the lights down tonight.
The buds are amazing frosty and unscathed, but the pretty leaves poking out are burnt to a crisp and i was hoping to win April's picture of the month with them. 😢

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
I would say its either the light or you somehow damaged a big chunk of the root mass. Probably just doesn't like intense lighting.

Main Cola

Chuckers Paradise
I threw the slurricanes into the flower tent last night so should know sex in a few day to a week. One is short on clone able side growth but after a week in flower it will. While I'd like to have 2-3 females to see what the buds look like but honestly I wouldn't mind 1-2 males for pollen chucking.
Hope you get some females. I’ve been wanting to run some Slurricanes Seen some really nice girls on Instagram

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Slurricanes are showing sex. Still a little early for 100% ID but it looks like the biggest healthiest plant is male and 1 other looks like it is most likely female. The last plant has one preflower that looks like calyx but another that looks like a tiny ball but it could just be a tiny start of a calyx? Time will tell, hopefully it isn't both, lol. IMG_20190328_213627_730.jpg

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
Some resin grenades right there! Nice
Thanks Eso, I hope to do them justice in the future.

My first Archive grow and so far it was money well spent. Still trying to figure if they didn't like the amount of lumens I threw at them or it's something else.
So far in flower, the GMO or more specifically the Chem D - I believe, crushes any subtle peanut butteryness the Dosido may have lent to the cross.
This reminds me of the Stardawg dominance in the Greenpoint crosses, but on a magnified scale.
I guess it should be expected, and supreme potency should result, hopefully in the girls I've chose for round 2.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Well 2/3 of the slurricanes herded on me. The one male ended up throwing pistils and 1 of my females has a couple ball sacks forming.

I really don't think they suffered any serious stress. Had no issues till I threw them into flower. Every other plant I've thrown into the flower tent exploded once in there but the slurricanes didn't like being too close to the 315w cmh. They would wilt when within 18" of the light so had to drop them down another 6"-12."

Honestly not too impressed with them so far. This 1 female has to really be nice to justify keeping her and I'm doubting she'll outshine either of my Oran Jones females, Amos's sweet dixie, hazeman's grape bubba or my grape sato cross I have going either.

If she does blow up then I'll eat crow but as of now I'm much less stoked than I was a month ago, lol.

Dope Heffalump

Tip burner
Well 2/3 of the slurricanes herded on me. The one male ended up throwing pistils and 1 of my females has a couple ball sacks forming.

I really don't think they suffered any serious stress. Had no issues till I threw them into flower. Every other plant I've thrown into the flower tent exploded once in there but the slurricanes didn't like being too close to the 315w cmh. They would wilt when within 18" of the light so had to drop them down another 6"-12."

Honestly not too impressed with them so far. This 1 female has to really be nice to justify keeping her and I'm doubting she'll outshine either of my Oran Jones females, Amos's sweet dixie, hazeman's grape bubba or my grape sato cross I have going either.

If she does blow up then I'll eat crow but as of now I'm much less stoked than I was a month ago, lol.
I'd be hitting Archive up for a replacement pack. You know what your doing.
I guess he didn't do any testing.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Well this really fucking sucks and disappoints me... at least I got a bunch of Heisens gear coming.... fuck...
Hopefully for others I started with the 2 worst beans, lol.

I'm guessing it is from the purple punch. I think I read he used a couple purple punches and I believe they were f2s and I believe symbiotic said the purple punch f2 had issues. Or was it the s1s?

Hopefully I'm wrong as far as how she'll flower out but I'm a little jaded over the male throwing pistils. But to be fair my Oran Jones male threw pistils but so far neither female has shown any intersex. Knock on wood for all the rest of the slurri beans to be popped.