Apparently they heard Ohio citizens voices

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Simple to do if the companies already have the licenses in multiple states, including Ohio.
Am I correct?
Who would actually know?
Was the farmer insured for crop loss?
Or will lt be a tax write off?
I guess they could do it being sneaky but they would be risking their entire presence in a market they want to be in. Keep in mind it's the farmers that got screwed and they are not all part of something with multiple entities in different states. I'd bet the majority are mom and pop farms.
It would definitely be a tax writeoff. I have no idea about the insurance, technically the crop came in, just wasn't sold.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
The only shitty thing is they're capping the plant number at 6 per household.
they need watching because , of that type of underhanded type of thing! the voters spoken still yet, it don't suit the powers that be.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
It still takes a warrant and probable cause. That's a huge hassle for a "crime" that...at least here in CO...the taxpayers said time and time again that they don't want to po-po's time/energy to go to such things. Without forfeitures/etc...it truly isn't worth their time like it was back in the day when they could easily take everything you had...and yer kids.

I gotta believe they will clarify these limits....but because Ohio had that 99 gram law forever...I'd tend to believe those numbers are "public" possession limits...like in your car and shit. I did see that this new law mirror's CO law in that there is NO public consumption allowed nor can you smoke where there is a tobacco ban in effect. (here that's bars/restaraunts/public buildings/spaces/etc. aka...everywhere) No surprise there. Only the folks living in a fantasy world think everyone is blazin doobs walking down the sidewalk in legal states...LOL. But it does grow everywhere...they are right about that :ROFLMAO:

Seems the push in Ohio was also kinda like CO...in that they linked it to alcohol/safer than alcohol/will be treated like alcohol...but as you see...it didn't/never plays out that way. You can't buy/smoke a joint in a restaurant...or at the sports stadium. It's all a ruse. But...like so much else we see today from the blowhards...there's lies...and there's reality. Some believe the lies...some know better. At least they all found some middle ground. I thought it was all going down for a bit there...
i was looking for a recall special election!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
The only shitty thing is they're capping the plant number at 6 per household.
@MisterKister ,they are starting to catch on in kentucky is what i am told HB72 total 6 per household ,HB42 expungement!

D

Deleted member 60

"Dear God...Sorry to inform you...."

I've been following along from afar. At least yer not alone in the fuckery and total confusion there in Ohio. LOL. Seems every state that came up with a measure to vote on kinda forget that there would be all sorts of changes after the vote. Ditto with the growers and users. Be prepared for MANY changes in your law...basically...everytime there's a loophole or folks start pushin' one side of the balloon the other side is gonna notice and react in kind.

20 years on...and they are still changing laws here. It's what they do.