Apparently they heard Ohio citizens voices

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2835

The only shitty thing is they're capping the plant number at 6 per household.

Bobby Legit

What smells like a skunk, Dad?
6 is better than 0.

Illinois was going to "allow" all adults to grow when recreational was getting drawn up. Then the cannabis lobbies cried that they had too much $ invested and not enough return yet. So home grow went to medical patients only in the final law.

Fine for growing 5 is a couple hundred and just a misdemeanor. Get caught harvesting it, more than 5 or with weight and it's felonies. I don't know why they decided you can grow it for a fine, but fuck you if you harvest it. ?.

No bail catch and release here anyway so fuck 'em. LOL

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
If it was me , and i was aloud to grow 6, them bitches wood be redwoods..
Build your own little fort knox security fence with lock... put sum cameras up to see if anyone takes interest.. then do your thing..

Like Bobby said 6 is better than 0 like here in Illinois... When u think youre laws are fucked up, just think , i could be living in Illinois...
Gotta love politicians telling u how to live your life.. smh..
Good luck Ohioans

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
So... it's 6 per house hold?
This is such BS!
I never dreamed in 50 years, it would still be illegal at all.
Fuck 6 plants!
What a big fat joke, and tack another 5% taxes plus 3%.
Gotta have their cut. Prices will be 80 bucks an 1/8 oz.
Take those new "chip" company worker's $$$ in the future.
WTF is happening to this country.

Should be 99 plants.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Build your own little fort knox security fence with lock... put sum cameras up to see if anyone takes interest.. then do your thing..

Like Bobby said 6 is better than 0 like here in Illinois... When u think youre laws are fucked up, just think , i could be living in Illinois...
Good luck Ohioans
Should have lived in Ohio since we got locked down in 81'.
Killed the cannabis growing.
50years of guerilla growing for 6?
This ain't about money,
it's about freedom.
It shouldn't have passed.
People gave in.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk

Good luck Ohioans
Gonna spend more on privacy than they are worth.
It's what Ohio gets.
Thieves are a huge issue still. So.....
Wait for it!
Time for "corn field" grows again.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Should have lived in Ohio since we got locked down in 81'.
Killed the cannabis growing.
50years of guerilla growing for 6?
This ain't about money,
it's about freedom.
It shouldn't have passed.
People gave in.
I agree man, it is fucked up.. But,
It'll never be perfect tho.. look whos involved...
6 is a start imo...
Make the best of it, bro..
Good luck guys

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Gonna spend more on privacy than they are worth.
It's what Ohio gets.
Thieves are a huge issue still. So.....
Wait for it!
Time for "corn field" grows again.
My dad loved growing in corn feilds..

As a kid i wood wonder, what is dad doing when he walks in cornfeild at dark? Lol

Til that one day when he left to go uptown, and i walked in feild same spot i seen him enter...

He had a plant that was enormous.. basically the corn was holding it up.. the plant grew taller than corn then flopped over, and grew on top corn like a huge vine.. man miss them old days..

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
My dad loved growing in corn feilds..

As a kid i wood wonder, what is dad doing when he walks in cornfeild at dark? Lol

Til that one day when he left to go uptown, and i walked in feild same spot i seen him enter...

He had a plant that was enormous.. basically the corn was holding it up.. the plant grew taller than corn then flopped over, and grew on top corn like a huge vine.. man miss them old days..
I'm too god damn old to participate in guerilla cornfield growing.
The younger gen don't know how it's done, and will ruin it for all of them.
No Calises on the hands of where it all began.
They'll plant autos too. lol

D

Deleted member 2835

They are regulating thc to 15% flower and 50% concentrates. Hahaha!
1 plant =75 to 85 joints.
This is what you voted on Ohio
🤣😁😆😉🙄
Where did you hear 15% I heard 25. But if they leave it as proposed it will be 35%Screenshot_20231206_231434_Chrome.jpg

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Ohio is officially Wrecked! lol
Crash and burn, I mean burn trash,
shit... better burn one and crash for the night. lol
The black market weed is gonna double or triple in price by morning folks.
They're closing state lines of transport.
$4000/lb, for the next 90 days. lol

Ohio
Let your grow begin!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 60

It's amazing how an initiative can be completely gutted...and then...the gut-happy special folks who always gut and know what is best for everyone later pat themselves on the back for passing a shell of what once was.

Plant counts are only gonna come into play if you get popped for sales/etc. Otherwise, I'm betting bigly, like here in CO...no one is coming to "count Plants". That's the fable of it all. I counted 45 plants here this year...and had already given away a half dozen. Nobody else came to count.

It's certainly a risk...but if you grew/are growing illegally...I'm guessing yer used to it....and it matters not. If it does...you need to find a new hobby.

The question is....will there be a market TO GROW TO? Fucking dispensaries. It'll kill the game. $4000 to $1000...and yer sitting on 5...like yer neighbor is. That's how it went here anyway. Best of luck guys!

D

Deleted member 60

I wondered that as well @treefarmercharlie. Not that anyone will come looking...but if "shit happens"...yeah...could be an in if they wanted to make issue of it. (like firearms)

Thing is...they'z gonna be just a >bit< busy reigning in/riding shod over their tax-driven dispensaries...like they are here in CO. MMED/MED are very busy here. No one else seems to care/be looking for small growers/grows here. I hope Ohio fares as well. Lotsa "boonies" in all states. They can't be everywhere.

Carry on.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I wondered that as well @treefarmercharlie. Not that anyone will come looking...but if "shit happens"...yeah...could be an in if they wanted to make issue of it. (like firearms)

Thing is...they'z gonna be just a >bit< busy reigning in/riding shod over their tax-driven dispensaries...like they are here in CO. MMED/MED are very busy here. No one else seems to care/be looking for small growers/grows here. I hope Ohio fares as well. Lotsa "boonies" in all states. They can't be everywhere.

Carry on.
Yeah, the don't seem to care about home growers in MA at all. I had two plants in my garden this year in full view of the cop who sits across the street from my house to nab people speeding and they just don't care anymore. It's not worth their time and frustration t o go after someone growing on a small scale and not being obnoxious about it.