Apparently they heard Ohio citizens voices

• Thread starter Deleted member 2835
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 60

Yeah, the don't seem to care about home growers in MA at all. I had two plants in my garden this year in full view of the cop who sits across the street from my house to nab people speeding and they just don't care anymore. It's not worth their time and frustration t o go after someone growing on a small scale and not being obnoxious about it.
It still takes a warrant and probable cause. That's a huge hassle for a "crime" that...at least here in CO...the taxpayers said time and time again that they don't want to po-po's time/energy to go to such things. Without forfeitures/etc...it truly isn't worth their time like it was back in the day when they could easily take everything you had...and yer kids.

I gotta believe they will clarify these limits....but because Ohio had that 99 gram law forever...I'd tend to believe those numbers are "public" possession limits...like in your car and shit. I did see that this new law mirror's CO law in that there is NO public consumption allowed nor can you smoke where there is a tobacco ban in effect. (here that's bars/restaraunts/public buildings/spaces/etc. aka...everywhere) No surprise there. Only the folks living in a fantasy world think everyone is blazin doobs walking down the sidewalk in legal states...LOL. But it does grow everywhere...they are right about that :ROFLMAO:

Seems the push in Ohio was also kinda like CO...in that they linked it to alcohol/safer than alcohol/will be treated like alcohol...but as you see...it didn't/never plays out that way. You can't buy/smoke a joint in a restaurant...or at the sports stadium. It's all a ruse. But...like so much else we see today from the blowhards...there's lies...and there's reality. Some believe the lies...some know better. At least they all found some middle ground. I thought it was all going down for a bit there...

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
The only shitty thing is they're capping the plant number at 6 per household.
I am lmao thinking about how hard those phones were ringing and email servers smoking yesterday. The lawmakers obviously heard all about it, they want their jobs......musta been a huge response.lolololol (fucking A, way to go OHIO!)

the count of 6 will be just fine......and I'm sure a med card might extend that count....but 6 can be plenty!

interesting the carry counts 2.5 oz of 15 g's concentrate.......so they are predicting ohioans will be getting back 21.4% yields on their concentrates. In NY, it's 3 oz or 24 g's concentrate..... and that's over a 28% yield. NY is effin clueless, lol.
So, concentrates you could have 24 g's of hash rosin or 24 g's of gummies........they weight the jello and count it, lol. There are no weed peeps working in the NY system

NY law passed in spring 2021.........supposed to be immediate medical grow allowed..nyet.......took until October 2022 until med grow was legal.....notice how that date wipes out the outdoor season for '22......they knew what they were doing..........Then the rec use home grow............was listed as being legal 18 months after the dispensaries opened......they are only opening now, C Ya in 2025 you rec growers you. ;) That's years of being jerked off over a law that passed.
Meanwhile they gave the farmers the go ahead to grow and they grew around 400,000 lbs that they had no place to sell.........that weed is currently well over a year old...stored who knows how........but those farmers got fucked.......and soon the NY consumer will get fucked too paying top $$ for old weed..hey somebody has to take the hit right?
And then this year they said to help the farmers they will let them sell at farmers markets...........however, that violates the very law that just passed.........farmers are verboten to sell anything to anyone except a licensed reseller. So after they decided they were gonna let them, and then not gonna let them..........well now they will let them sell at a farmers market in 2024..........jeez what month do the famers markets open up in NY...uh huh..another season squandered. And the catch is that the farmer still can't sell his own wares direct at a farmers market........he has to partner up with a licensed seller to do so......SO WTF IS THE FARMER ACTUALLY GAINING HERE???
it's a shit show, but I'm sure it will get worse :D

D

Deleted member 60

When CO passed the MMJ law in 2000 they allowed folks to grow and have clones and seeds and whatever else...

but it was the year 2000. There weren't really any genetics available widely...like there are today. Maybe in Amsterdam...but not here in the US. The MMJ Registry folks got so tired of folks calling and asking WHERE they could source genetics they finally put the word out on the State page that the State isn't responsible to provide you genetics....basically...forcing everyone back to the Black Market for such things....LOL. No prep. Just pass a law.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
They can’t because cannabis legally can’t cross state lines. All cannabis sold in a legal state needs to be grown and processed in the same state.
I don't think he meant by selling it to the dispo's ;)

When they realize that what they are planning is unenforcable and just creates criminals out of gardeners they MIGHT come around. How much is the lawyer lobby contributing to the campaign of the lawmakers?

More likely you need to vote in the people telling better lies. Then hold them to it or kick them out.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
You know, that 1 year old or older NY flower , could likely end up being sold here, at least till bill goes into effect.
Everyone is gonna dump their excess off to fill the rec side.
???
I don't think that will happen. The farmer is in a fuck/fucked position here. He went and grew on their say so, then they fucked it up. But by law he can not sell anything to anybody but a licensed distributor.........he's kinda stuck with it. As a farmer, he also can't be a producer of product from the weed.......he needs another license to make concentrates...........list of licenses goes on forever. That's their game plan.......license everything. So maybe he ends up selling it cheap to a producer just so he doesn't have to store it anymore. Pretty sure there was a 2023 crop too.........maybe they stick some of that old stuff in there and just don't say anything...
Pretty sure it will never leave the state though.......

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I don't think that will happen. The farmer is in a fuck/fucked position here. He went and grew on their say so, then they fucked it up. But by law he can not sell anything to anybody but a licensed distributor.........he's kinda stuck with it. As a farmer, he also can't be a producer of product from the weed.......he needs another license to make concentrates...........list of licenses goes on forever. That's their game plan.......license everything. So maybe he ends up selling it cheap to a producer just so he doesn't have to store it anymore. Pretty sure there was a 2023 crop too.........maybe they stick some of that old stuff in there and just don't say anything...
Pretty sure it will never leave the state though.......
Simple to do if the companies already have the licenses in multiple states, including Ohio.
Am I correct?
Who would actually know?
Was the farmer insured for crop loss?
Or will lt be a tax write off?

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
You heard it right from the horse's mouth.
They are the "gate keepers".
This ain't gonna end well. lol
They might make us pull our 6 plants before they are done.
Wouldn't that suck. lol