Apocalypse stash

Rosinallday

Super Active Member
Nah I just always vibed with dude Star Wars references, hippy descriptions of strains, and respect for the community and the medicine as a whole, always felt compelled to smoke and share what I grow out of his catalog. Can’t remember ever selling any Bodhi I grew out.
Yeah thats what attracted me to growing bodhi also. This dla5 is one of his best with a great buzz.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
The MAC AaW look like some smack bro 💪🏽
bro I was lacking on it at first only because of the other Mac crosses he had flying around were more appealing to me at the time but I did want that sour apple terp added into the Mac punch. Rosin did you make the Jabba's stash x Mac ?
Pretty solid, the macdla5 is my favorite. Cut worthy.
on paper it's mine as well. Haven't smoked it to confirm it but im getting there. My ass is back to baby steps 😅😏🤪 goddamn mites.
Definitely feeling the Mac Shellz
bro go somewhere lmao dropping future names I been plotting on. My Jabba's Miracle crosses with Jenny are going to be Jenny got a gun.

Could be a good name for it.
🤫🤫🤫🤣😅🤪

Rosinallday

Super Active Member
bro I was lacking on it at first only because of the other Mac crosses he had flying around were more appealing to me at the time but I did want that sour apple terp added into the Mac punch. Rosin did you make the Jabba's stash x Mac ?
on paper it's mine as well. Haven't smoked it to confirm it but im getting there. My ass is back to baby steps 😅😏🤪 goddamn mites.
bro go somewhere lmao dropping future names I been plotting on. My Jabba's Miracle crosses with Jenny are going to be Jenny got a gun.

🤫🤫🤫🤣😅🤪
Yeah fuck them mites i feel for you brother. We had them bad in the area but now its mostly aphids that have become #1 enemy.
Only made mac x aaw and macxdla5. Kinda wish i made f2's but...

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN

🤫🤫🤫🤣😅🤪
JGG is flame bro keep me in mind 💪🏽, starting to really feel the Mac DLA5

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
20200109_203634.jpg
HUGE THANK YOU to @Rosinallday for the generous sampler pack. Well thought out packaging, the little fine mesh bags are cool. They're like nano scale hash bags 😂 We are looking very forward to running these! If your pics are any indication we're in for some serious dank. We have some vacancies in the F&D tent in a little over a month. Depending on how things play out, we may be able to run more than one strain at once.

Thanks again my friend, for the opportunity to run your creations. Karma has a way of coming back around ;)

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
View attachment 41014
HUGE THANK YOU to @Rosinallday for the generous sampler pack. Well thought out packaging, the little fine mesh bags are cool. They're like nano scale hash bags 😂 We are looking very forward to running these! If your pics are any indication we're in for some serious dank. We have some vacancies in the F&D tent in a little over a month. Depending on how things play out, we may be able to run more than one strain at once.

Thanks again my friend, for the opportunity to run your creations. Karma has a way of coming back around ;)
Rosin,eats a lotta mixed nuts. I had to look down for a second thinking" I know I didn't take a picture of my package...tf?

I'm repurposing my rosin bags.