Apocalypse stash

Rosinallday

Super Active Member
Hi everyone. Right in the middle of harvest right now. The weather has been a little crappy but we have a nice week of warm weather coming. I live in Williams, Oregon. We are a big growing community with pot and hemp farms everywhere. Got about 10 more plants to pick so gonna be full on this week. Will post up some pics from my phone later.

Rosinallday

Super Active Member
Here's an Hawaiian diesel/bubblegum x 👽 apple warp harvested a week ago. Sour Apple dom with a bit of that Hawaiian diesel influence. The seeds for this mother were made about 15 years ago by an old time grower in Oregon. My golfing buddy's dad actually. Very closely held the smell from that mom is so strong it's unreal. Hope to get some original seeds and pop them next season...

Attachments

Rosinallday

Super Active Member
Yeah I ran a pack last season which is where I found that male. Indica buds that flowers fast and smell between sour jolly rancher, sour apple and I had a big league grape chew pheno. I ran a bunch of breeder packs but that AAW male had the loadest stem rum and was very sour. I have 10 Mac x AAW finishing and can tell you now that I've flowered out so many you can expect pure sour apple pheno's that are heavy indica all the way to pure Mac pheno's which will be the more sativa looking plants. I have one that smells like Mac jolly ranchers probably gonna finish harvesting her today. The mother of this cross was a clean Miracle 15 pheno from a 2 pack pheno hunt.

If you got those seeds as a gift there is a pretty good chance that we are growing the same thing as I gave away about half the seeds to my online friends.

Rosinallday

Super Active Member
Here is my one and only Mac x dla5. Had a high % males with this cross but the gal I really wanted to grow turned out female and probably the loadest stuff in the garden. Looks just like the mac mom. Purple stems and smells very much like the mom with an added funk from the dla5 male. Gonna have to do a bigger pheno hunt next year some of the males had very dank stem rubs.

Attachments

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
More of the Mac x dla5 after a cold morning.View attachment 24170View attachment 24171
There is that DLA5 cross. I had just asked about that in your introduction thread.

I have 2 late plantings of that cross going right now, planted outdoors July 4, both Mac leaners that are frosting up nicely. I will post a pic soon.

Glad you made it here & started this thread.