Anyone run bho???

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Thanks for all the info guys! I do appreciate it, and I'll be doing this run correctly! not trying to poison any of my buddys!!!

last question, I take it, the 7g that I got from yesterday is trash? I don't wanna give it to a friend and risk their health, and I don't wanna eat butane either!

IrocZ

Really Active Member
last question, I take it, the 7g that I got from yesterday is trash? I don't wanna give it to a friend and risk their health, and I don't wanna eat butane either!
I believe the guys that are more experienced than me are saying that it is not trash. Just needs to be fully purged.

Apparently my dremel was trapping Hydrocarbons...so don't do that...

Low heat and get those bubbles out!

Green_256

What's a SIP?
If you're gonna do a hot water bath you could put some super hot tap water in a crockpot on warm and replace it every 20 minutes or so. Do that for a couple hours and I'd smoke it.
how long would you recommend I'd have to get that done, after the initial blast???

quiescent

Super Active Member
I blast into a Pyrex pie pan sitting in a 10" sautee pan filled with nearly boiling water. I don't see why you couldn't blast into your pan sitting in a water bath. Never done it separately like you're doing.

Green_256

What's a SIP?
I blast into a Pyrex pie pan sitting in a 10" sautee pan filled with nearly boiling water. I don't see why you couldn't blast into your pan sitting in a water bath. Never done it separately like you're doing.
I did blast straight into a pyrex, which was sitting in a pyrex full of water, and on a skillet

Waxman420

Yhats nice and clear green is that scissor trim? Your best not agitating it . skip the hand vac homemade purge . Heat mat on low w

Not a pioneer but had access to elbows cheap and honey oil was going for 300 for 5g lol black pvc tube and ronson butane ,getting 10% return was epic , and then the butter craze early 2000s @ 80 a g basically it was honey oil with trapped butane

Couple years back i got 28.9% return it was only 1 kind i got those numbers consistantly. Dont even know what it was..

WebstersBallSack

European Bean Flicker
Yhats nice and clear green is that scissor trim? Your best not agitating it . skip the hand vac homemade purge . Heat mat on low w

Not a pioneer but had access to elbows cheap and honey oil was going for 300 for 5g lol black pvc tube and ronson butane ,getting 10% return was epic , and then the butter craze early 2000s @ 80 a g basically it was honey oil with trapped butane

Couple years back i got 28.9% return it was only 1 kind i got those numbers consistantly. Dont even know what it was..
Does adding in ethanol after blasting purge the tane?

Nyaga

Junior Soil Food Web Consultant
Dude flower will create a bigger explosion.. that shit is flammable when it becomes dust!! thats a HORRIBLE IDEA!!

Green_256

What's a SIP?
we're outside and taking every precaution, we're good about not blowing up lol, I'm more worried about my techniques and purging now!CM190408-154700002.jpg

Green_256

What's a SIP?
here's all the pics from the different ways we have tried... there is also some shatter, well I tried for shatter lol, but I don't have pics of that, I'll get them later

CM190406-032639001.jpgCM190406-032919005.jpgCM190404-195811001.jpgCM190405-015650001.jpgCM190404-205228005.jpgCM190405-181345003.jpgCM190405-181336002.jpgCM190405-015725003.jpg