Anyone run bho???

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Why would you trash it because it's not purged enough. You could have just purged it more until it was done

Waxman420

Before i had a vac i read i think it was grey wolf once the bubbles become uniform (all the same size) your done purging your hydrocarbons and your starting to purge the terpenes.
I wouldnt toss any under purged stuff Green just decarb it and make edibles. Or you can heat the shit outta it and make honeyoil . Ever notice most of the honey oil tastes relatively similar. Thats because most of the terps are gone20190114_215502.jpg bought pink kush . Its always clearer the closer you get to the grower

Green_256

What's a SIP?
Before i had a vac i read i think it was grey wolf once the bubbles become uniform (all the same size) your done purging your hydrocarbons and your starting to purge the terpenes.
I wouldnt toss any under purged stuff Green just decarb it and make edibles. Or you can heat the shit outta it and make honeyoil . Ever notice most of the honey oil tastes relatively similar. Thats because most of the terps are goneView attachment 3012 bought pink kush . Its always clearer the closer you get to the grower
how do I get a slab like that? mine looks similar until I try and get it out the Pyrex

Green_256

What's a SIP?

Green_256

What's a SIP?
OK change of plans, boss still hasn't gotten the shit we need!

soo, I'm going to buy one of the 308 steel blast tubes with the stand, and also a smaller vac chamber!

my issue is 2 things, what brands are actually worth it? and also I'm seeing that if it says the tube holds 90 grams, some ppl are saying it barley holds 30! I'm hoping you guys can point me in the right direction of some decent equipment! thanks guys!

Waxman420

Friends dont let friends scrape pyrex you get a slab like that by not touching it blast onto ptfe film (slick sheet) . Put in oven purge flip and repeat usually 5-8 flips . Ebay is where i get my teflon just make sure it isnt too thick or else p.i.a. to get off

Waxman420

Ya you want to add the shatter platter and a ball valve in between the column and collection chamber otherwise your product just continues to drip and you get undesirables in the end product . I bought the ball valve after 1 run . They came out with that sight glass 6 months after i bought mine i have a 3inch on the side of one of the 6 inch spools . I have a sight glass on the input is nice u can see the liquid youve ran threw it so your not guessing if tank is empty or frozen.

Waxman420

I bought mine at best value vacs there was a cheaper option but its not really something you want to cheap out on. I think green wants an open blast stand type

Mr Blamo

Old Timer
I used to make lots of weed oil but havnt made any since my good friend died. He liked it in vape pens.
His login name was smoking chronic.
Miss my friend greatly.

that pic was from BVV website i got mine from them at the cup in Denver they had a booth setup. I was going to build from glacier tank but they gave me a deal i couldn't pass up. It's just seems like a waist open blasting closed loop will pay for itself in butane alone