Anyone growing Bobs Bitchen seeds?

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
I worked all my life to do what I please as an old fucker. I don't flinch at price if I want the seeds. I'd just like to find some memorable plants in all these seeds...whatever they cost.

The Slymers came with 4 freebies...$40 worth of seeds cus those are also $80 a pack. Then they toss in another 6 pack of freebies. So it was roughly 20 seeds for the $80 outlay. And it's the fabled SLYMER.

Ditto the HSC seeds. $100-120 for 10...er...11...cus there's always 11...and freebies...still comes out to about $8 per seed. Lotsa packs are "cheaper" out there.... but there's often no freebies (GPS)...so they're not really less expensive on the whole.

At least ya aren't buying pot! Talk about a rip off! LOL.
I agree. It's a good deal. I can remember spending thousands on pounds haha.

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
I remember reading somewhere that this leaf twist is a good trait. Something about it meaning the plant will be potent?? I'll be keeping my eye on that one.

View attachment 133842
Never herd that before... Interesting 🤔..
I do no that 2-3 of my contest plants are doing same thing with twisting fingers ...

Was going to mention that i noticed it on my contest plants, but figured someone wood chime in and say it was from a deficiency, when the plants look completely healthy....

Not sure if thats true but like u said I'll be watching them more closely to see...
Thanks

D

Deleted member 60

Are you guys as impressed with the structure of these Slymer bitches as I am? Fuck me...just crazy! @Bob Bitchen did a fuckin nice job here with his selection.

I got out the wire and rubber bands and bondaged the bitches up good yesterday. I couldn't believe all of the shoots I uncovered.
DSC_4165.JPG
DSC_4164.JPG

She's first on the list of what's gonna go outside this Summer. I can only imagine what kinda bush she will make with space and real light....

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I just got mine pinned down this morning...
20240106_113439-crop.jpg20240106_113716-crop.jpg

Next.... I need to do a bit more thinning.

Are you guys as impressed with the structure of these Slymer bitches as I am? Fuck me...just crazy! @Bob Bitchen did a fuckin nice job here with his selection.

I got out the wire and rubber bands and bondaged the bitches up good yesterday. I couldn't believe all of the shoots I uncovered.
View attachment 133981
View attachment 133982

She's first on the list of what's gonna go outside this Summer. I can only imagine what kinda bush she will make with space and real light....
Yeah I agree with you, great structure and very robust...Bob found a gem!
I was thinking about how this would do in my old GH, could almost gaurantee 2 elbows!

Ha...I'll be real happy just to get 3 oz between the 2!

D

Deleted member 60

Yeah I agree with you, great structure and very robust...Bob found a gem!
I was thinking about how this would do in my old GH, could almost gaurantee 2 elbows!

Ha...I'll be real happy just to get 3 oz between the 2!
I've always liked S-1 plants/seed. I remember the first time I ever heard the term. It was when Organkid released those 3 S-1 selections on OG/HS.
Talk about setting things in motion. Wow.

I have to say I was surprised to see the branching/bushing on these. From the pics on DCSE...it looked like another "Bud on a Stick" offering. :ROFLMAO:
Now he needs to pheno hunt and S-1 that Chaka Khan. Find that stanky choco bitch and run! Mmmmmmmmm. I'd be in...big time.

Anybody privy to how long this one goes? I saw mention she is fast...but no time frame given. Guess we'll see...huh?

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I've read something...somewhere?? that it is a true 8 wk or under finisher.
That would be grand!

My first fems were Rustys LVTK and his half and half.
Still have to list the LVTK as one of the best highs I've grown.
The H&H was strictly for RSO back then...true strong medicine!

Hoping the Slymer makes the top of the list!!

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
I've always liked S-1 plants/seed. I remember the first time I ever heard the term. It was when Organkid released those 3 S-1 selections on OG/HS.
Talk about setting things in motion. Wow.

I have to say I was surprised to see the branching/bushing on these. From the pics on DCSE...it looked like another "Bud on a Stick" offering. :ROFLMAO:
Now he needs to pheno hunt and S-1 that Chaka Khan. Find that stanky choco bitch and run! Mmmmmmmmm. I'd be in...big time.

Anybody privy to how long this one goes? I saw mention she is fast...but no time frame given. Guess we'll see...huh?
I did some stem rubbing yesterday on my Chaka Khan's. One of them smells like chocolate coffee but I think it'll be male. Another had a spicy fruit smell and the rest I really couldn't determine yet. One is almost no smell.

I think I've heard people say 8 and 9 weeks for their slymers to finish. I can't wait to see some bud pics!!!