Anyone growing Bobs Bitchen seeds?

2 out of the 3 Slymer seeds I planted are in the works....transplanted to 2 gal bags a few days back..
2 wks for these girls!
View attachment 132944
Your Slymers are looking ready to play for sure there Slow! My 2 Sylmer girls are 26 days from wet now and they are looking rdy2 play too.👍 I have a Slymer leaning Chicken Dinner finishing up and it smells alot like you described Heisen's Nightrider MEGA Lime Pin Sol 5000 and I can't wait to get a nice Frosty nugget in my bong ASAP! 🤤
Slymers & Friends.jpg

D

Deleted member 60

Yup. The Chernie's is churnin' along...

DSC_4136.JPG

There's 1 more that's a tad smaller but she's comin' along for the ride just the same.DSC_4137.JPG

Excited for these fuckers. If they play out as I hope...I may have to break tradition again and run those Slymer/Fireballs regs.

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
Yup. The Chernie's is churnin' along...

View attachment 133138

There's 1 more that's a tad smaller but she's comin' along for the ride just the same.View attachment 133139

Excited for these fuckers. If they play out as I hope...I may have to break tradition again and run those Slymer/Fireballs regs.
I'm excited to see how they turn out for you guys as well. His Chicken Dinner was great!

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
40 days from wet now for my 2 Sylmer girls(BL, BR) and they have got a pissed off space cabbage surrounded! 😂 Heavy defol & a few tasty cuts inbound.
View attachment 133407
Looks super lush man!

Mine are like 10 days behind yours.....I can see what's coming!!
20231219_071206-crop.jpg

Out if everything in my tent.....these are the most anticipated plants!
I'm hoping for a couple oz each, seeing as how they will have a 6 wk veg in.

And I still have 2 Slymer seeds!