Anyone growing Bobs Bitchen seeds?

D

Deleted member 60

Here's my 3. Top one has been slow-to-go and had/has some kinda funk goin' on...but she seems to be righting a bit with a touch of fert/cal/mag.
No one else in the tent is showing the same symptoms so I'm not chasing the dog/etc. on it. You either play or you don't.
DSC_4149.JPG
DSC_4150.JPG

Everyone is bushy/squat AF.....

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm flipping to as my 2 girls are 12 - 14" off their netpots and rarin to go. Really excited because I'm pretty sure I know what's coming... MEGA Lime frosty happy helmet weed!
View attachment 133468
I'm right behind ya Z!!
I feel your excitement!!

Was out checking the plants today, saw that 1 of the slymers is showing a preflower at 32 days from sprout!
20231221_145426-crop.jpg

They're gonna be 6 wks when I flip em, and a bit root bound I'm sure.
20231221_151916.jpg20231221_151935.jpg

They'll be screaming like little bitches for their new shoes.........👠👠...

Don't worry girls..... Daddys gotcha!!

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
This pheno of Chicken Dinner is nice! Frosty and has a sweat lemon candy type smell. PXL_20231224_042027225.MP.jpg
It grew long spears and the leaves were a bit wider like an indica. The stretch was crazy on it lol.
PXL_20231104_215556874.PORTRAIT.jpg
This is the he other pheno that had thinner leaves and grew bushy. The smell was more of a pine cleaner type gas. Very frosty and buds were more round and compact.

Both have have a similar high. I would say the spear lemon nuggs have a bit more head high I think. I'm still trying to figure it out really. Both are great smokes!

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Day 4 of flower now for my 2 SUPER Slymers(BL, BR) & friends, and they have definitely grabbed 4th and starting to stand up a bit.
View attachment 133663
View attachment 133664
View attachment 133665
View attachment 133663View attachment 133664View attachment 133665
Dam Zap, those leaves on the left plant are wildly neat..!
I wonder if thats a common trait that the Chernobyl does..?
Those weird leaves with double serrations are kool af imo... I had a couple leafs that had like 17 or 19 fingers on 1 leaf.. Just different...

The time i grew out a Chernobyl cross, had both of those distinct expressions...
My version wasnt Bob's Slymer, but still one i wont forget...
Heres sum pics off of those Chernobyl that has same weird traits...
20190724_051203-COLLAGE.jpg
Another interesting trait ive only seen a couple times in my growing life, is plants that leak that SAP stuff i think called gutation or sum shit...
Look closely on edges of this leaf..
0613190826d~2.jpg
Cant wait to see what all of you guys plants look like at end...
Bobs Slymer wasnt the best seller at DCSE for no reason.. Gonna b sum 🔥..
Thx guys for your pics..✌

Another interesting trait ive only seen a couple times in my growing life, is plants that leak that SAP stuff i think called gutation or sum shit...
Dayum there Big Terps, Slymer for reals! Yeah both my girls have just some cool and trippy things going on with their leaves and if they some how end up with tiny little buds that leak THC sap lol I will not be upset! 😂
Killer leaf pics man!👍

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Those weird leaves with double serrations are kool af imo... I had a couple leafs that had like 17 or 19 fingers on 1 leaf.. Just different...

The time i grew out a Chernobyl cross, had both of those distinct expressions...
View attachment 133667
View attachment 133669
That's some crazy looking shit right there.....cool pics!

I've been wanting to grow these for a couple years, it was the $80 price tag that killed it for me.
I get some stupid shit in my head about never paying more than$50 for a pack of seeds!
WTF.....I've let $30 keep me from buying so many killer strains.....just fucking stupid when I look at it now!

Then I break it down.....there's a real solid chance I'll pull close to 3 oz between my two.
3 oz for an 80 buck investment....I'm real good with that, and I still have seeds for another go round!!

I'm just trying my best to keep up with Z....dudes always killing it!

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude

View attachment 133667
View attachment 133669
Crazy! I like weird stuff like that. Thanks for sharing these pics.

When I get a pack of Slymers I will throw a few seeds your way. I'm waiting to see if my wife gets it for my birthday. Hopefully April I will have that and Blue Balls haha 🤞 (the strain not actual blue balls.)

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude

I've been wanting to grow these for a couple years, it was the $80 price tag that killed it for me.
I get some stupid shit in my head about never paying more than$50 for a pack of seeds!
WTF.....I've let $30 keep me from buying so many killer strains.....just fucking stupid when I look at it now!

Then I break it down.....there's a real solid chance I'll pull close to 3 oz between my two.
3 oz for an 80 buck investment....I'm real good with that, and I still have seeds for another go round!!

Yours are looking great!

D

Deleted member 60

When I get a pack of Slymers I will throw a few seeds your way. I'm waiting to see if my wife gets it for my birthday. Hopefully April I will have that and Blue Balls haha 🤞 (the strain not actual blue balls.)
I'll grab some pics soon of mine but I'm seeing the same leaf curl/etc. The fuckers sure are bushy bitches!

Stoked to see what these are gonna do. 😁

Big Terps

Growing on a dime

Thx man...

The way things have been the past couple years, i totally understand your point of not buying the Slymers cause they was a little more expensive than other strains at that time.. Gotta watch every penny u spend....

But when u break it down like u did, its a wrap... 3 oz's of dispensary bud here in Illinois, wood b over a grand...
Exactly why the black market here hasnt really changed as far as prices go, legal or not...

I dont mind paying a little extra for something, as long as its worth it at end...
And imo, that extra 30 bucks is worth it..

With You, Zaphod, & Stickys, growing skills, & quality genetics, only equals 🔥 at end..
Cant wait to see what u guys can do with em...
Keep posting pics guys..

Thx

Big Terps

Growing on a dime

No problem dude..

Man, thats quite the gracious offer there Tvan!
Id totally take u up on that deal when time comes...
If your wife doesn't get u those beans for your bday, id throw u half the cost if u wanna split the pac...?

If not, being they're fems i believe, id also be willing to do a barter for a couple of em..
Will send u my strain list if u wanna do that option too when times right.. just throwing it out there...

And you better be on your best behavior around your bday, or you will be only getting the blue ball nutsack, instead of the strain... 😂
Imo, id rather have the strain... Lol

Thanks bro 👊✌

Tvanmunhen

Just some dude
No problem dude..

Man, thats quite the gracious offer there Tvan!
Id totally take u up on that deal when time comes...
If your wife doesn't get u those beans for your bday, id throw u half the cost if u wanna split the pac...?

If not, being they're fems i believe, id also be willing to do a barter for a couple of em..
Will send u my strain list if u wanna do that option too when times right.. just throwing it out there...

And you better be on your best behavior around your bday, or you will be only getting the blue ball nutsack, instead of the strain... 😂
Imo, id rather have the strain... Lol

Thanks bro 👊✌
I'll hit you up in April! I don't mind sharing they're feminized so I only need a few lol.

D

Deleted member 60

I worked all my life to do what I please as an old fucker. I don't flinch at price if I want the seeds. I'd just like to find some memorable plants in all these seeds...whatever they cost.

The Slymers came with 4 freebies...$40 worth of seeds cus those are also $80 a pack. Then they toss in another 6 pack of freebies. So it was roughly 20 seeds for the $80 outlay. And it's the fabled SLYMER.

Ditto the HSC seeds. $100-120 for 10...er...11...cus there's always 11...and freebies...still comes out to about $8 per seed. Lotsa packs are "cheaper" out there.... but there's often no freebies (GPS)...so they're not really less expensive on the whole.

At least ya aren't buying pot! Talk about a rip off! LOL.