Any suggestions?

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Exactly what I was thinking before I saw this. Like a gps section you open and has a list of all past and current strains that you can open individually so people can post their fire and experience. Good advertising as well as a great guide for people choosing which 1 put of 100 packs they are popping. Also can help be a major guide as to what to make, keep and bring back for the masses.
I guess the only down side is the shitty grows posted. Would take some moderation.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think that you should take the site down and do a major update - but that's just me :)

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Where would we be w out shitty grows?
I think any grower worth his weight in grass can tell if it's bad genes or a bad grower. If there are that many shitty plants out there than maybe that's something people would want to know ? Why would you delete and moderate sounds shady and like a coverup. Like if a whole topanga thread was bunk then people would say oh topanga us bunk and not buy or grow it. ( I know its not) or if the whole thread is fire then well the opposite. Im sure everyone is well aware these seeds will always produce a enjoyable product. To have 5 out of 6 bad phenos in a pack I dont see it happening. If so than I'm sure heis would want to know and the world to not keep making those packs.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I think any grower worth his weight in grass can tell if it's bad genes or a bad grower. If there are that many shitty plants out there than maybe that's something people would want to know ? Why would you delete and moderate sounds shady and like a coverup. Like if a whole topanga thread was bunk then people would say oh topanga us bunk and not buy or grow it. ( I know its not) or if the whole thread is fire then well the opposite. Im sure everyone is well aware these seeds will always produce a enjoyable product. To have 5 out of 6 bad phenos in a pack I dont see it happening. If so than I'm sure heis would want to know and the world to not keep making those packs.
My statement was not as deep as this 😂. I was just saying we all start somewhere. Sorry for the confusion

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Hopefully.....this isn't "it"
No offense, but this is awful and definitely a downgrade from what was here prior.
Way too blue and way, way too bright. Might be a good color selection for a swimming pool forum

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
The dark theme is a little better, but I agree that the old style was easier on the eyes. The blue accent color is distracting.