Any suggestions?

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
The only category that i can think is missing is..

Edibles and Recipes...Recipes for edibles, brownies, gummies, linquine in clam sauce etc etc.

Just to make it easy for people to find how to use their slowcooker, decarbbing all that stuff that makes for great edibles.
There's definitely some edibles talent here. so I agree! It will become a resource and an asset.

I need a brownie......

socaljoe

Cocaine Cowboy
I don't know if this is possible with the forum software, but I think a "dark mode" theme would be cool.

I can't be the only one that does a lot of browsing on my phone, and dark mode is the cat's meow on smartphones.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
And your one of those edible talents I'm talking about....:D
Nope - I just have a decarb machine
Thinking about this - I love the site and will contribute - but I don't do recipes.

I have tried several different things with the decarbed weed/keif/oil but I have found that the easiest thing for personal use is to have some decarbed buds handy then just weigh out a dose and grind it on your food.

If you think about it, every thing you do with the stuff after it is decarbed is a reduction in THC content. Whether it is from the infusion where stuff is left in the strainer, or if you lose some when you bake something, or whatever.

I personally have the super-strong mix keif-budder in the fridge (and freezer) to put on a biscuit or whatever, and the buds. When a fat 50mg dose is only about .25g of nug it really doesn't add enough to a meal to change the flavor. It's stinky parsley :)

But I can definitely share the process - which is so easy even a caveman can do it 🥴

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I just had another brilliant idea! (for me that is)

Lots of people on here sell beans.
Lots of people on here tend to grow some of those beans.
Lots of people smoke that stuff

What if there was a smoke report thread Where you could fill out a standard smoke report, specifically for beans that are for sale?

I'm not talking whole grow journals. Don't even allow anything but a "this is what I am smoking" bud pic. There could be a spot for a link to a grow journal, but make it more like catalogue pages that all look the same.

It could have specific questions to answer about the basic grow info short/medium/tall, grow/flower duration,
the breeder/vendor (link), then some general smoke report descriptors. Aroma, taste, effects etc.

Jotting it down here before I forget!
b5be2ef48013c0f945917b7044509b069c188102.gif

sandman83

Super Active Member
I just had another brilliant idea! (for me that is)

Lots of people on here sell beans.
Lots of people on here tend to grow some of those beans.
Lots of people smoke that stuff

What if there was a smoke report thread Where you could fill out a standard smoke report, specifically for beans that are for sale?

I'm not talking whole grow journals. Don't even allow anything but a "this is what I am smoking" bud pic. There could be a spot for a link to a grow journal, but make it more like catalogue pages that all look the same.

It could have specific questions to answer about the basic grow info short/medium/tall, grow/flower duration,
the breeder/vendor (link), then some general smoke report descriptors. Aroma, taste, effects etc.

Jotting it down here before I forget!
View attachment 39218
as a new member I would love something like that cause I don't even recognize most of the parents for these chucks ;). stoked i got invited here and get to participate though.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
as a new member I would love something like that cause I don't even recognize most of the parents for these chucks ;). stoked i got invited here and get to participate though.
I have just noticed that there's about an even split (between growers, not breeders) that are growing "for sale" strains they bought or were given, testers for future "for sale" strains, freebies/chucks not offered for sale, and stuff from breeders not represented on this site.

So unless you want a page clogged up with hundreds of strains from everywhere, it needs to be limited somehow. There are grow journals for all the other stuff. I think this is one that the major storefronts represented on here could get together on and come up with something.

Make it easy, fill in some blanks, check some boxes, add a pic, done.

As an example there could be a review for "Heisen's Best" or whatever. He could populate things like the anticipated height, flower days, etc. then you could check a box if yours was longer or shorter, or a blank for you to provide the actual veg/flower time.

Anyone that grew 'Heisen's Best' could review it, then a thread search could pull up all the reviews on that strain.

sandman83

Super Active Member
Yeah I understand how difficult it would be, I try to just follow the breeders threads and look through for pictures and comments. Still learning the ropes and figuring things out again appreciate the patience with my dumb Qs.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
But when it comes to the effects, smells, taste, and stuff it would probably be better to have a list to check from with the major terps, then an option for "other" - rather than have stoners try and invent words 🥴

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
1. A section on laws in each state
2. Weed Jobs in each state.
3. Weed businesses.
4. Chuckers paradise store for clothes back packs socks and underwear toothpaste etc. small cut goes to checkers paradise for being the shit.
5. Chuckers paradise cannabis cup competition crown winners for each category.
6. Everyone gets breaded fresh frozen trigger fish meals directly shipped to their house for photo of the month comp winner prizes.
7. House section that would have grow friendly houses to move into. Hehehe.
8. Take over the world.
9. Fix the spell check so it doesn’t change chuckers to checkers
10. Fact checker
11. Jobs jobs jobs
12. A space to share nude pics with hotwired
13.maybe a checkers paradise hotel/garden spot
14. Chuckers paradise bus that brings you to checkers paradise hotel/garden
15. Chucker of the month award
4D08DDC1-3EFF-4ABC-83F7-157FB14827FC.gifEB2426FD-C3B7-4157-BE24-6A32394241A0.gif

Last edited:

Saboo the Shaman

Really Active Member
This site has definitely grown the past few months.. any suggestions on adding new sections or doing anything to make it better for you guys? Let's hear your opinions as all are welcome
My johnny-come-lately opinion is to be careful about adding too many sections. What I've seen on other boards over the years is admins try to split things up so much that there ends up being a ton of almost empty areas, so even if someone does post there it's easily missed. Another potential issue is instead of fostering A community, there ends up being a few cliquey sections and the community splinters. Again, just an opinion.

Happy New Year, btw :)