Angel4us making heavenly buds

Streetpro09

Tester
Starting to get some white hairs turning orange -just a few - buds are dense and getting some purple to them !!!!
Picture with iPhone 6 doesn’t do justice ....week 5 of 12/12

Looks nice man. That picture of the whole net makes me think you might've wanted to put a second layer of netting up. I've been thinking about a second layer for my grows. I'll have to pay attention are see how yours goes. 🧐

angel4us

Super Active Member
Today I Heard from my buddy who flowered out the mother of these clones that he went 63 days and had some amber trichromes....not sure without looking at my records but I think today is day 45 of flower so hoping they start stacking on the weight and trichromes .... been scared and haven’t pushed em but do have the nutes up to 750- 800 for the past week and they seem to be liking it !

Attachments

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
Today I Heard from my buddy who flowered out the mother of these clones that he went 63 days and had some amber trichromes....not sure without looking at my records but I think today is day 45 of flower so hoping they start stacking on the weight and trichromes .... been scared and haven’t pushed em but do have the nutes up to 750- 800 for the past week and they seem to be liking it !
Omg im drooling looking at those!!! Fire brother 🔥!!!

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
It’s harvest time !!! Almost two down three more to go !!!
Man dude those are sum beauty's! Thats how to take advantage of this horrible state we live in, with that 5 plant max bullshit.. 60 zips shud hold u off for a couple days..lol

Around here quality stuff like that is still fetching top dollar.. 325-350 a zip all day long. I no ur not in it to sell it but just letting u no what prices are here in southern part of state...

Just curious, what the market like up in ur neck of woods? With prices?
Down here the dispensaries have zero buds 4 sale, but they do have 75 dollar .5 half gram vape carts... Smh.
A buddy got 3 grams of concentrates for 225 bucks then 85 bucks for taxes, costing him 305 bucks.... I asked if he bumped his head b4 going in there for that fuckn price.. Whatta scam. Lol

But great work dude on those bushes.. Looks like very nice stuff.🔥✌