Angel4us making heavenly buds

Been meaning to check for roots traveling out of tubs .... had two foot of roots block two inch pipe and overflowed 13 gallons or so of nutrient solution !!! Checked them all and replaced 19 gallon reservoir with 29 and filled with bloom regime and did the flip 12/12 ... will drain system tonight and replace with bloom nutes ! Day one flowering officially here!!!
Isnt it insane how much they drink compared to soil plants....my 4 dwc plants in flower are drinking almost 8 gallons a day lol.

My five girls are taking 6 gallons a day ! And the two 29 gallon totes with two plants in them are almost full of roots!
It will get even higher once they start to stretch. It really is amazing to see how much different a plant grows in hydroponics compared to soil. I grew starting in soil only and have recently moved to DWC. So the move was super strange getting used too. Going from legit being able to kill your plants from too much water then moving to growing your plants in water....I always say though I sure wish I made the switch sooner. You are going a fantastic job though. Can't wait to see how big those ladies get. Soon they will be putting like up to 2 inches a day on lol

angel4us

Super Active Member
Right now I have my lights hanging by wire between a 4’x8’ wooden frame ... I can get some aluminum channel to go across span and have side lights on their own channel which can be raised or lowered as needed...could be perpendicular to grow or at an angle ???? Four of the hlg 320 xl an v2 r spec
2 on each long side and on 4’ side could even go with hlg 260 qb v2rspec

Attachments

angel4us

Super Active Member
Day 25(?) of 12/12 and gave them final defoliation ???? They are smelling very lemon Been running general hydroponic flora series using all three parts with touch of cal mag and koolbloom liquid - I used to get the koolbloom powder which was used only during fifth week of flowering but the liquid nowadays says use during entire flowering phase
Today I filled my remote reservoir with Lucas formula eliminating the nitrogen (green ) part ?????? So next week when I do nute change I will continue with the Lucas formula- any thoughts appreciated!

Attachments

angel4us

Super Active Member
Had power outage yesterday so I had to use generator to keep air pumps going .... and when I shut them off for a couple hours to run power to deep freeze and refrigerator my room flooded ... from air pumps shiphoning????? They are on floor ???? Thought it was roots but none down pipes between totes ????
Anyway got a picture with headlight alluminating the girls !!!

Attachments

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Had power outage yesterday so I had to use generator to keep air pumps going .... and when I shut them off for a couple hours to run power to deep freeze and refrigerator my room flooded ... from air pumps shiphoning????? They are on floor ???? Thought it was roots but none down pipes between totes ????
Anyway got a picture with headlight alluminating the girls !!!
That' sucks man but hey they look amazing

angel4us

Super Active Member
Starting to get some white hairs turning orange -just a few - buds are dense and getting some purple to them !!!!
Picture with iPhone 6 doesn’t do justice ....week 5 of 12/12

Attachments