Angel4us making heavenly buds

angel4us

Super Active Member
And have the screen and light hanger ready for two quantum boards - 550’s I think(lol) - haven’t opened box and purchased them in January-will be assembling them real soon !! Also have a ultraviolet sterilizer for the room ..... not sure if I should hang it or mount it to the wall ???FEE42634-84D9-4C05-B48C-205568DE41D7.jpeg

angel4us

Super Active Member
My only concern at this point is I have clones of ‘it’s mendo dope strain ‘ -locomotion x querkle- in a tub that I pretty much have abused !!!
I slipped a disk in my back two weeks ago and put assembly of system on hold meanwhile I had clones sitting in tub with high ph (7.6) because I last did dwc 7years ago and at that time with the water from the store mixed with gh mutes I would have a ph of 6.0 .... but the water has obviously changed here anyway finally checked with new meter and fixed that !!!
But at this time I also did big no-no and didn’t check ppm until I received a new meter and realized the meter was on wrong setting and I actually was around 1200 ppm !!!!! But I have all that correct now and as you can see the new growth is doing fine ....only concern is I had a little bit of brown roots so I raised nutrient depth to bottom of netpots and gave em a shot of uc roots at 6 ml/ gallon ...... I’ll get a pic of them roots tomorrow .... I should have temporarily hooked up the chiller to the veg tub while I built the rdwc system but like I said I threw my back out and was immobile / paralyzed for first three days and just now getting moving the last two days after five chiropractor adjustments every other day -last visit was two days ago and on the road to recovery just have to not try and lift riding lawnmowers anymore !!!!

Attachments

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Looks like you got your hands full! But you're definitely gonna have some fun it looks like. I can totally relate to the back pain. I run 14 five-gallon DWC buckets and always fuck something up if I have to move them around a bunch 😂 I need to grow a few less strains and just get my rdwc system back up and running too so I don't have as much work to do. Good luck on your grow, can't wait to see what you can do

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Hi everyone and welcome to my grow journal ! I have completed a water system .... View attachment 59633
could you do a breakdown of this absolutely beautiful set up. i see the ro system top right and the uv light bar but whats everything else. a product breakdown would be much appreciated!!!
Angel im excited to watch this come together...you have some very nice toys. them 550s are amazing! im pulling up a chair to this.
Looks like you got your hands full! But you're definitely gonna have some fun it looks like. I can totally relate to the back pain. I run 14 five-gallon DWC buckets and always fuck something up if I have to move them around a bunch 😂 I need to grow a few less strains and just get my rdwc system back up and running too so I don't have as much work to do. Good luck on your grow, can't wait to see what you can do
squat your ass off brother lol. 14 5 gallons?! what are you getting a from a 5 gallon?

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
could you do a breakdown of this absolutely beautiful set up. i see the ro system top right and the uv light bar but whats everything else. a product breakdown would be much appreciated!!!
Angel im excited to watch this come together...you have some very nice toys. them 550s are amazing! im pulling up a chair to this.

squat your ass off brother lol. 14 5 gallons?! what are you getting a from a 5 gallon?
😂 I usually get at least a QP from each, I could easily do the same with my smaller 3.5 gallon buckets but I like the 5 gallons so I don't have to top them off as often, I can go a few days without messing with them if I want

angel4us

Super Active Member
Then it goes to a pressure step up pump to increase pressure for reverse osmosis deionazation system ....I set the pressure to 90 pounds for more efficient reverse osmosis .... plan on putting a second reverse osmosis membrane in system to reduce water waste in process but it is on bsckorder ....

angel4us

Super Active Member
Not a whole lot of progress today ... started doing yard work at eight a.m. was busy all day and didn’t actually get started on grow system till 6:00 p.m. !!!!!
But did get holes in tote lids cut and sprayed with truck bed paint
Also have a picture of clone roots which haven’t gotten any browner so I think I caught it in time with uc roots but need to get system up and running with chiller !!!!03E89D10-EB00-4874-8C68-D85594B02F56.jpegD8A93A0F-A144-4F93-B076-9D1D88ABD2AF.jpeg

angel4us

Super Active Member
Defoliated and ‘fim’topped clones this morning added 4gallons of straight ultraviolted water with 5 ml uc roots /gallon dry .... which put level inch or so up net pot ... heading to Springfield hospital -having chest pains since 4;00 this morning ... had 85% blockage in main heart artery in December.... had two others 50% -hadstent put in the one but never did anything to other two .... well feels like they will be today !!! Blood pressure 185/ 95....

angel4us

Super Active Member
Alright here we grow now !!! Have system plumbed and no leaks !!! Hooked up pump with water chiller and am ready to run some dedicated circuits for each part of system ,air pumps on two different circuits and water chiller on it’s own and water pump on its own. Existing circuit in room should handle air conditioner and ultraviolet air sterilizer And lastly a circuit for the lights two hlg 550’s...

angel4us

Super Active Member
C53B0689-E7E6-4BBB-AF66-27787E467B09.jpeg
Everything plumbed in but pump was leaking so I went to hardware store and but real threaded /barbed connections and stopped leaks BUT now the pump housing is actually leaking , just a drip every five seconds or so but still unexceptable...... any suggestions??? CF2E9929-F9E6-4849-8B49-E7461B385D1B.jpeg

angel4us

Super Active Member
Well had to reconfigure the system because the evoplus pump is price of crap !!! The fittings that came with it to use it online were junk so I replaced with threaded barb fittings from hardware store - leak stopped there but - it was also leaking in impeller housing cover .... tightened but still dripping SO I reversed glow put pump in controller tote and used as submersible pump and am running backwards compared to heisrnbeans setup .... which eliminates waterfall effect but I will double up air pumps/stones until I can get dependable leakproof inline pump ! Any suggestions appreciated....
Here is some picks of rootball mess before transfer ! Hopefully they absorb the shock of transfer ....
Hopefully they like the new hlg 600’s 883F7C79-8E27-474E-ACE4-3323921B5488.jpegF7EF631D-3AE6-44E9-9487-874AE4856723.jpeg