AlienAthena's Astronomical Journal

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
Agreed on the Dosi representation with the Slurricane influence and @H.A.F. i believe nailed it I would think you would have more Dosi which was a complaint of yours the lack of PP will be more nonexistent maybe @Schwaggy P or @HydroRed can chime in
Everyone that i’ve seen grow it, like 3 other people, have all reported no Purple Punch in the Slurricane F1...at least not smell/taste wise, it’s just straight up garlic funk. I also only grew 1 seed tho so it’s not a fair judgement.
The dosidos has kind of a dank lemon smell.

The stem rubs on the Dosicane smells like sweet lemons.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Agreed on the Dosi representation with the Slurricane influence and @H.A.F. i believe nailed it I would think you would have more Dosi which was a complaint of yours the lack of PP will be more nonexistent maybe @Schwaggy P or @HydroRed can chime in
Would only be a BX if you crossed either the Dosicane or the Slurricane back to the original parent stock for seeds.
I think @yougrowyourway is on to something if you guys are finding the slurricanes to be too "garlic funk". @thenotsoesoteric would know better than I would about the Slurricanes and what they put out.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Would only be a BX if you crossed either the Dosicane or the Slurricane back to the original parent stock for seeds.
I think @yougrowyourway is on to something if you guys are finding the slurricanes to be too "garlic funk". @thenotsoesoteric would know better than I would about the Slurricanes and what they put out.
The 2 females I grew out, I only finished 1. The other was not worth it quality wise and got the chop at week 5 flower. It looked like what you would expect from a nirvana non keeper.

The one I finished looked, tasted and smelled more chem like than punch. No punch in fact, a spicy chem smell. It looked and smells similar to this pheno of bodega bubblegum. Spicy funk smell
20200129_204327.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
love it red always teaching me something new! Backcrossing requires original parent lineage. My fuckin man.
My bad AA for lying to you...🙃🤪😈
Hope fully eso slides through with more knowledge on the matter. I'm excited for this project. Your Mimosa were going to be incorporated at one point with your blessing of course. Think they'd be crazy in the mix. I've seen the offerings poppin up around here from them packs.🔥🔥🔥

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
love it red always teaching me something new! Backcrossing requires original parent lineage. My fuckin man.
My bad AA for lying to you...🙃🤪😈
Hope fully eso slides through with more knowledge on the matter. I'm excited for this project. Your Mimosa were going to be incorporated at one point with your blessing of course. Think they'd be crazy in the mix. I've seen the offerings poppin up around here from them packs.🔥🔥🔥
Just to be clear, the Mimosa are F2's of Symbiotic Genetics. I just found a killer fruit punch pheno and wanted to share the love with my homies on here. I still have 2 more plants worth of F2's to hunt through 😲
In regards to "blessings" I dont believe in telling anyone what they can do with a seed unless its a tester. Other than testers......cross em, work em, put your magic on em.

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
I got those icy grapes from DCSE freebie and I also have the white Siberian fems you have. Nice vault🔥🔥🔥🔥
Yessirrr!! Those Icy Grapes were a nice surprise. Sometimes the freebies at DCSE are better than the seeds I purchase. Hell, I’ve bought seeds just for the freebies lol. Bluemoonshine x Strawberry Soda from Mota and the Blueberry Muffins from Dank Matter Genetics are two I need to work into my lineup this year

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
So....RIU.... :D And you are not a fan person??? lol

It is funny because you are not. You cant fix stupid.

Many years have taught me some people choose to live in their ignorance and have no desire for enlightenment....

They are just asshats...

I just grow seeds into buds....smoke them and tell everyone what i think of them.

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
So....RIU.... :D And you are not a fan person??? lol

It is funny because you are not. You cant fix stupid.

Many years have taught me some people choose to live in their ignorance and have no desire for enlightenment....

They are just asshats...

I just grow seeds into buds....smoke them and tell everyone what i think of them.
Exactly i’m probably the farthest from a fanboy 😂They are stuck on stupid over there. Never realized cause I’ve never tried to engage in conversation over there. I need to follow your lead and grow, smoke, and report.

Texagonian

Outlaw
Yessirrr!! Those Icy Grapes were a nice surprise. Sometimes the freebies at DCSE are better than the seeds I purchase. Hell, I’ve bought seeds just for the freebies lol. Bluemoonshine x Strawberry Soda from Mota and the Blueberry Muffins from Dank Matter Genetics are two I need to work into my lineup this year
I got those with to y greens tortured beans NYCO x gorilla bubble f2 and then it came with a bunch of gems from him plus those Icy grapes. Damn I gotta get busy too😂