AlienAthena's Astronomical Journal

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Lmao you really searching journals to comment. Imma say what I want in my journal; if you don’t like it don’t watch. Please go away bruh.. I’m not in any type of mood to be arguing with a grown man on the internet.
You seemed so opinionated before, Now you wanna be quiet, You think this shit is easy? You think you can manage over 300 plants, manage schedules for reversals and deadlines. Keep all those plants happy while your maintaining a healthy pest free garden. Pulling hundreds of plants on and off tables to trim and pollinate and putting them back. All this while propagating the next batches and you dont get to make mistakes or fuck up the schedules. 7 other people depending on you and your work for income. So yeah when people make up stories about my work ethics I take it personal. I HAVE Never endorsed anyone using a fake pic. I think the pics the content guy uses are junk. I have better ones. But also refer to above post. 60 hrs a week in a garden maintaining schedules, and answering emails and other shit I have NO time to orchestrate dumb ass photos and keep up with all that. We have a content guy so you and the rest of the cunts can have something to cry about cause it sure as fuck wont be the genetics.
You dislike my post? Dont read em.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Holy shit!

I thought this was the forum where people act like grownups.

If this is considered acceptable, this whole place is a lie.
Well when you go around slinging turds one is gonna bounce back at ya. It's up to you and anyone else how far we can take this. I'm in and out of the garden but I'll be monitoring the progress.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Holy shit!

I thought this was the forum where people act like grownups.

If this is considered acceptable, this whole place is a lie.
It's acceptable because it's deserved and needed to be said. I don't have any issues with AA but she's been flappin her yap both here and there. If she believes what she said........why the fuck is she here?

I question whether she's ever had a personal interaction with H or if she's just regurgitating the same ole poison crap she hears from others.

In fact if most of her crap spewing starts with "I heard this" well, then she could go fuck herself.

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
You seemed so opinionated before, Now you wanna be quiet, You think this shit is easy? You think you can manage over 300 plants, manage schedules for reversals and deadlines. Keep all those plants happy while your maintaining a healthy pest free garden. Pulling hundreds of plants on and off tables to trim and pollinate and putting them back. All this while propagating the next batches and you dont get to make mistakes or fuck up the schedules. 7 other people depending on you and your work for income. So yeah when people make up stories about my work ethics I take it personal. I HAVE Never endorsed anyone using a fake pic. I think the pics the content guy uses are junk. I have better ones. But also refer to above post. 60 hrs a week in a garden maintaining schedules, and answering emails and other shit I have NO time to orchestrate dumb ass photos and keep up with all that. We have a content guy so you and the rest of the cunts can have something to cry about cause it sure as fuck wont be the genetics.
You dislike my post? Dont read em.
I'm quiet because I know how people like you operate. No logic or reason; just running off emotions. Yeah and where did I say that you endorsed the use of stolen pictures. You've got to work on your reading comprehension because you definitely didnt read what I wrote properly. I don't need your story for the 50th time. You chose to be a breeder for a company you spent time bashing on a public forum so you of all people should be able to handle a lil negative feedback but you can't. You spend 60 hours doing your job, congrats, you want a cookie? I literally defended you on RIU but you're too busy calling people a cunt for stating their opinion. I didn't come to this website for you. If I didn't like you before I definitely don't now.

You came to my journal dropping :poop: all over the place. I don't need your negative energy here.

Last edited:

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Everyone but him. If you aren’t constantly singing him praises you might as well be shit on the bottom of his shoe. Dudes emotionally immature smh
That's a lie. You gotta earn respect to get it. I have no quarrels with anyone here. You wanna openly sling dirt about me on your journal to the point people are messaging me and saying what's up with that. If I was really an asshole like you say this journal and you would be in the compost pile. Carry on son. Not even worth my time honestly.

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
It's acceptable because it's deserved and needed to be said. I don't have any issues with AA but she's been flappin her yap both here and there. If she believes what she said........why the fuck is she here?

I question whether she's ever had a personal interaction with H or if she's just regurgitating the same ole poison crap she hears from others.

In fact if most of her crap spewing starts with "I heard this" well, then she could go fuck herself.
None of anything i’ve said about Heisen is based off anything “i’ve heard”. Everything is based off my own observations. I haven’t even been critical.. I’m just not praising everything he does. Sorry for not being a bootlicker 😂

I wasn’t aware this website was for people that agreed with him 100%.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I'm quiet because I know how people like you operate. No logic or reason; just running off emotions. Yeah and where did I say that you endorsed the use of stolen pictures. You've got to work on your reading comprehension because you definitely didnt red what I wrote properly. I don't need your story for the 50th time. You choose to be a breeder for a company you spent time bashing on a public forum so you of all people should be able to handle a lil negative feedback but you can't. You spend 60 hours doing your job, congrats, you want a cookie? I literally defended you on RIU but you're too busy calling people a cunt for stating their opinion. I didn't come to this website for you. If I didn't like you before I definitely don't now.

You came to my journal dropping :poop: all over the place. I don't need your negative energy here.
I love negative feedback when it is actually true and not made up lies. Nothing worse than someone spreading bullshit rumors. All I'm gonna say about it. You can ask a mod to delete our messages if you like but I'm done here.

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
I love negative feedback when it is actually true and not made up lies. Nothing worse than someone spreading bullshit rumors. All I'm gonna say about it. You can ask a mod to delete our messages if you like but I'm done here.
Where did EYE lie?? Please point it out 🧐

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
None of anything i’ve said about Heisen is based off anything “i’ve heard”. Everything is based off my own observations. I haven’t even been critical.. I’m just not praising everything he does. Sorry for not being a bootlicker 😂

I wasn’t aware this website was for people that agreed with him 100%.
Thanks for validating what I said and confirming my instinct....You're a parrot!

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
Thanks for validating what I said and confirming my instinct....You're a parrot!
So you also lack reading comprehension skills... noted.
you: “she’s only going off he said she said”
me: no actually i’m going off what I’ve seen with my own eyes
you: “thanks for validating my post”
6E144D88-EF0C-445B-831A-34851FCFB06B.gif

It’s not my fault my memory is razor sharp. lmao get outta here bucko

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
Well that’s what happens when you got tattletales running about that don’t know wtf they’re talking about. Thought this shit was done with.

Also Ive never lied or implied that Heisen used fake pics. For someone that loves to screenshot stuff from RIU this could’ve been easily avoided
B3FD2E5B-CED6-48DE-BC52-CC0E3AE01CFA.jpeg
A49602AB-170B-48B7-9632-F7E4809EFF2E.jpeg
5F596740-5E27-4315-A2C8-40F91F47B759.jpeg

imagine defending someone and then you see they called you a CUNT on your journal lmao never again
0AAF4CB6-EB7D-4E15-94B7-D20E6FD4A8FA.gif

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Someone who buys seeds solely based on a picture is a mental midget , On that I think everyone can agree, Weeks of shit about pictures used and posted by a webmaster at GPS that has zero to do with Heisen Himself , again something that cant be argued . If there is an issue send an e mail to GPS direct and forget about it. that's how I see things. untitled wf.png

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
😂 @AlienAthena I’m outta here sis I don’t fuck with men that don’t have a Y in there genetic make up. Forums and Breeders are nothing without the GROWER anybody I fuck with it was real somebody do me a favor and delete all my shit all my fucking information off this bullshit ass site

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
😂 @AlienAthena I’m outta here sis I don’t fuck with men that don’t have a Y in there genetic make up. Forums and Breeders are nothing without the GROWER anybody I fuck with it was real somebody do me a favor and delete all my shit all my fucking information off this bullshit ass site
Bruh you ain’t leaving tf. Just time to ignore certain people. I tried to stick to my journal but they invaded the shit. sad hopefully a mod will delete the bullshit. If not I might be done to. I don’t care enough about homeboy to be arguing with him.