AlienAthena's Astronomical Journal

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
Just gotta make sure no intersex issues. Already been stressing them pre-flower with all the defoliating I've done plus I have't really paid much attention to my tds meter and I;'m sure my ph pen needs to be re-calibrated but things look good so far

Dosicane 1
P1281530.JPG

Dosicane 2
P1281529.JPG

Dosicane 3
P1281527.JPG

these pic suck but you can see how uniform the leaves are from plant to plant. I don't have pics of either or the Dosidos or Slurricane in veg because I'm an idiot

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
Just gotta make sure no intersex issues. Already been stressing them pre-flower with all the defoliating I've done plus I have't really paid much attention to my tds meter and I;'m sure my ph pen needs to be re-calibrated but things look good so far

Dosicane 1
View attachment 45809

Dosicane 2
View attachment 45810

Dosicane 3
View attachment 45811

these pic suck but you can see how uniform the leaves are from plant to plant. I don't have pics of either or the Dosidos or Slurricane in veg because I'm an idiot
That’s a nice chuck u got there

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Damnit man i got like 3 pages behind. Looking great @AlienAthena you gotta take me to your school of trim.
I almost took offense to that but then I remembered I'm not sensitive.
And you don't act like a sexist pig with your dick out....wait a minute 😂😂. You know I'm playin.
amen to that Joe
I'm open to new applications 😉. Free Domino's for everyone!
I'm just being me. I wish I could remember who but someone made me realize I'm not myself here enough. So on that note I decided to just be me fully online.
Here here!!🍻🍺🍺

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN

Dosicane 1
View attachment 45809

Dosicane 2
View attachment 45810

Dosicane 3
View attachment 45811

Love how the big fans on numbers 1&2 meet what is this a characteristic of hun

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
Love how the big fans on numbers 1&2 meet what is this a characteristic of hun
You made me go look at the only pics I have of the parents

Slurricane at 5 and 9 weeks
2C9F7A88-9D4F-4C93-9164-B1DCB76879E8.jpeg
E3CBF6ED-8E6E-4324-9B08-C95823856686.jpeg
Dosidos at 5 and 9 weeks
40B03A07-3E9F-4B1E-8083-B4B8474061ED.jpeg
9F3B854E-CE10-426B-A3DC-DC23DE0FF46C.jpeg

number 1 fan leaves looking the most like the Dosidos while the others look like the Slurricane atm 🧐

Gotta wait til I flower em out

edit: actually they all seem to have those extra long stems on the fan leafs like the dosidos 🤔

Last edited:

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
You made me go look at the only pics I have of the parents

Slurricane at 5 and 9 weeks
View attachment 45826
View attachment 45828
Dosidos at 5 and 9 weeks
View attachment 45829
View attachment 45830

number 1 fan leaves looking the most like the Dosidos while the others look like the Slurricane atm 🧐

Gotta wait til I flower em out

edit: actually they all seem to have those extra long stems on the fan leafs like the dosidos 🤔
Hol up... The Dosicane is Slurricane F1 x Dosidos #22 and Slurricane F1 is Purple Punch x Dosidos. So would that make the Dosicane a backcross? Someone smarter than me please chime in
Agreed on the Dosi representation with the Slurricane influence and @H.A.F. i believe nailed it I would think you would have more Dosi which was a complaint of yours the lack of PP will be more nonexistent maybe @Schwaggy P or @HydroRed can chime in