Advice Welcomed.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Just got home.
Officially changed.
Here's some good reading for you.
That was a concise read. Thanks for sharing!

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Thanks, will do. Don't know about pics yet, meds are frowned upon were I live.
Yeah i'm in the same boat as you . its still illegal in my country and i would love to post some pics .

Ok if you guys are using Win10, go to the folder that the pic is in you want to post, right click, select properties. At the top of that interface select Details... At the bottom of that there is a highlighted link to remove properties and personal information. Click that.......that will open a "remove properties" interface. It's already defaulted to the correct choice, just click "OK"
Then X out of the properties window and in your photo file, you're gonna see a new photo marked "Copy" That's the file you can feel free to post.

It's quicker to do then it is to type out the instructs.

And Welcome!

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Bro its even more special and fun when illegal. If your keeping it small and not telling everyone about it, nobody is looking for you. Share away. Show us your plants unstead of folks irl and your Goldilocks brethren. Lucky you man.. you can get top dollar for your ounces I bet. Not many pirates left. I salute you

yendor

Ok if you guys are using Win10, go to the folder that the pic is in you want to post, right click, select properties. At the top of that interface select Details... At the bottom of that there is a highlighted link to remove properties and personal information. Click that.......that will open a "remove properties" interface. It's already defaulted to the correct choice, just click "OK"
Then X out of the properties window and in your photo file, you're gonna see a new photo marked "Copy" That's the file you can feel free to post.

It's quicker to do then it is to type out the instructs.

And Welcome!
top info cheers