Advice Welcomed.

Baron

Really Active Member
Anything about these strains will be helpful. Never grown before. Got beans Saturday, started Blueberries and oranges (fem) by useful seeds. Popped up today. Also Fisheye og is up. Got fox farms soil amended with living soil. Its all uphill from here. Can't find grow info on the b and o.

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
Thanks, will do. Don't know about pics yet, meds are frowned upon were I live.
I'm in a draconian country too mate, don't worry about pics just be sure to have the location/geo tag off so that info isn't encoded in the pics.. She'll be sweet mate. Keep the pics simple, no backgrounds or tattoos visible. Those little precautions should be more than enough.

Keen to follow ya first grow. Like @Jesselikes2Grow said, lots of experienced bastards here that are full of knowledge.
Let's get growing.. speaking of that, I need to pop some seeds myself

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I'm in a draconian country too mate, don't worry about pics just be sure to have the location/geo tag off so that info isn't encoded in the pics.. She'll be sweet mate. Keep the pics simple, no backgrounds or tattoos visible. Those little precautions should be more than enough.

Keen to follow ya first grow. Like @Jesselikes2Grow said, lots of experienced bastards here that are full of knowledge.
Let's get growing.. speaking of that, I need to pop some seeds myself
WELCOME! @SaintyMcCunt advice about the pictures is spot on. Follow that advice and you want have any trouble with picture posting. I just use a digital camera and not my cell phone. You almost have to post pictures to get any help here so we can see what is going on and try to help.

D

Deleted member 60

Welcome.

It's hard to do as a noob.....but breaking through the feeling that you are muy important and on someone's radar is very freeing. I mean...if posting a pic here is the straw that breaks the camel's back for you....(aka...they are watching you in any regards) you were >>>>already<<<< fucked.

So many gardens...so few cops. It's a good thing....and gettin better all the time.

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Dude “help me, help me!” as a title is pretty intense, i was expecting more gore from this post. I would grow the Chem line. My experience with Chem lines have been impeccable. They were easy to grow and epic dank!

I have no idea about the other strains. Except i always had some hermies with blueberry lines. I’m not sure maybe they were finicky maybe i’m not that good of a grower. Who knows. But it is fire once you eliminate all those genetically unstable ones lets say. Welcome.