Ace seeds- Golden Tiger

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
My only experience with Ace was a few Bangi Haze I had in an outdoor raised bed set up.
Was touted to be tolerant to mold.
Come Sept and the first dews they started showing signs of PM.
I covered them with my yearly fall hoop house set up.
Had dehuey, heat and lots of air flow, still couldn't save them.
What I did salvage was straight up cat piss smell. didn't care for it at all.
_DSC1990.JPG

Shua1991

Really Active Member
The final few are coming down on Sunday. I sampled the honey spice this morning, needs some curing but its very dreamy, upbeat, not bad at all, I'll have to see how these all smoke in a month or two and then again next harvest. I can see 5-6 of these staying in my garden for a while.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Seeded clones showing new shoots, 2 males both showing progress revegging.

Pollenation session #2 with a few new female clones from Cheesequake and Jesus OG around July 10th.
IMG-20220615-WA0008.jpgIMG-20220615-WA0007.jpg

I probably will harvest around 400-600 seeds from 2 plants.
Much better than last time. I want to quadruple these numbers next harvest.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
I love this pheno of (Plushberry x Cuvee f2) that I pollenated because it is an excellent cloner, it revegges with zero intersexing/herm traits and It yields fairly well when the conditions are right.

I believe the offspring will be more GT dominant because it is an F3 and made of 2 landraces with fairly dominant expressions.

Last edited:

Shua1991

Really Active Member
I'll be germinating these mid-July, I'll have a final count tonight, I plan to grow 250 and breed with the very best into f2's and BX's.

20220620_130442.jpg

No idea what to call this hybrid, I suppose growing it will help.

This is the midway point on my goal to make BX's of my favorite Golden Tiger cuts. I should start a new journal for this specific hybrid.

Last edited:

Shua1991

Really Active Member
IMG-20220615-WA0009.jpgAfter about 14 weeks of flower + 2 weeks at 24/0 my males were done flowering, the thai double serrations male which took longer to flower and had more wild growth characteristics produced a single calyx and seed, so it was a predominantly male plant with intersexing capabilities, therefore disqualified from my breeding program and will not be cloned.

It took longer to flower and never had the chance to pollenate anything so it's not exactly a waste, it's imperative to all breeders/chuckers to grow your male until it's finished flowering, sometimes you don't see these intersex traits until near senescence.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
I put one of the smaller, uglier seeds in some water on tuesday, it cracked open last night(Wednesday), now(Thursday night) showing the taproot is piercing rapid rooter, by friday this will likely be above ground.
I guess these seeds are ready to start germinating.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
20220712_144532.jpg
Pineapple Blueberry pheno Runt/dwarf showing reveg has started. 20220712_144510.jpg20220712_144446.jpg
I only harvested a top from this plant to see if it was worth keeping, it's a dwarf sativa that can be grown in smaller spaces, there's advantages to that.

I was impressed by the terps first, the effects are very malawi dominant at too, not too anxious. Not a cash crop plant but if I clone enough of these I can see an easy SOG grow in the future.
It has no issues with intersexing, handled a ton of stress and still revegged without bananas or ball sacks.
Now the revegging GT phenotypes that aren't dwarfs

1. Catpiss and turmeric spice
20220712_144346.jpg
2. Mango Gin/chili pepper 20220712_144414.jpg
Waiting on a few others to show their new shoots.

[(Plushberry x Cuvee f2) x Golden Tiger f3 ]#1

I hope it's not a male lol.
20220712_144316.jpg

Last edited:

Shua1991

Really Active Member
20220720_162417.jpg Mango spice revegged clone , contender for f4 seed breeding. 20220720_123519.jpg blueberry/ pineapple dwarf phenotype next contender for seeds making with my blueberry/grape phenotype male Cheesequake, starting to grow new shoots to begin cloning and reflowering. 20220720_162119.jpg catpiss thai dominant phenotype now in reveg, new shoots beginning to take form, this pheno smelled like rotten meat before harvest, after harvest the ammonia odors of "catpiss" and a bit of "fishy"ness settled in. My candidate for more funky f1's/polybybrids using the "glowstick" and "roguefort/cheesey" cheesequake males. Rotting flesh and funky cheese seem like a good combo. The cheesequake will really add structure and density to the floral clusters in this thai dominated phenotype.

Last edited:

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Male and female selections made for f2's. IMG_20231008_104426.jpgIMG_20231008_104416.jpg(Piss and Vinegar/Sauvignon Blanc), IMG_20231008_103449.jpgIMG_20231008_103425.jpgHaribo, Carrot Cake, Black Currant, IMG_20231011_185122.jpgIMG_20231011_185052.jpgchocolate coffee, Candy Apple, Black Walnut. All getting f2's.

I used my (Plushberry x Cuvee f2) as the mother for this cross so the whiskey, chocolate and cherry, caramel, rosé wine and artificial cappuccino/malted coffee smells are available one a few phenotypes. I'm selecting for the expressions that provide the most medicinal value.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Male and female selections made for f2's. View attachment 131398View attachment 131399(Piss and Vinegar/Sauvignon Blanc), View attachment 131401View attachment 131400Haribo, Carrot Cake, Black Currant, View attachment 131396View attachment 131397chocolate coffee, Candy Apple, Black Walnut. All getting f2's.

I used my (Plushberry x Cuvee f2) as the mother for this cross so the whiskey, chocolate and cherry, caramel, rosé wine and artificial cappuccino/malted coffee smells are available one a few phenotypes. I'm selecting for the expressions that provide the most medicinal value.
Welcome back. I view your icmag thread from time to time..

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Welcome back. I view your icmag thread from time to time..
Thanks, I was convinced by a few old friends on ICMAG to start posting there around last year, I plan to leave updates to my current results on this forum too. I have somewhere around 8-9 males in this polyhybrid worth making f2's with, and their corresponding phenotypes are about to be harvested and then reflowered for seed making, probably another 2-3 years before the lines are stable enough for market.