Ace seeds- Golden Tiger

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Long ass flower time on her?
About 13-16 weeks depending on phenotype and lighting schedule, if you flower at 11/13 or 10/14 you finish on the earlier side, 12/12 and these tropical sativas just keep reflowering till 15-16 weeks.

The long flowering females tend to have the longest lasting stimant/euphoric effects, no joke a .5 gram keeps me in a blissful state for close to 4-5 hours. The very best phenotypes of Golden Tiger are psychedelic when properly fermented/cobbed or cured for over 3 months.

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Funky/rotten Male was showing some cotyledon growing, not very happy about that. Oh well, maybe next time.

No longer in the running for breeding. I've narrowed it down to the final 2 males, 1 is mango-fuel the other, honey/spice.

Last edited:

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Found a catpiss pheno, not the strongest but after working today in NYC moving out some old lady's catpiss reaking apartment, now I know what "catpiss" smells like, and this plant is that.

Not appetizing at all, I have no idea why anyone wants that.

I've got 10 days left until the final females are chopped.

One of the samples I've had is a real winner, slight Mango flavor and a real psychedelic effect.

.3 grams gives me a really nice "shroom trip" like effect for 2 hours. Can't wait to see how it performs when grown properly.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Found a catpiss pheno, not the strongest but after working today in NYC moving out some old lady's catpiss reaking apartment, now I know what "catpiss" smells like, and this plant is that.

Not appetizing at all, I have no idea why anyone wants that.

I've got 10 days left until the final females are chopped.

One of the samples I've had is a real winner, slight Mango flavor and a real psychedelic effect.

.3 grams gives me a really nice "shroom trip" like effect for 2 hours. Can't wait to see how it performs when grown properly.
Like a strobe light visual effect?

Shua1991

Really Active Member
Like a strobe light visual effect?
Tunnel vision, colors pop out more, an almost acid-like brain melting feel on the come up, when it settles in its more like the shroomy trippy feel where you can easily lose your inner monologue and start blabbering to yourself. The visual aspect is really apparent to everyone I've sampled it with, a few people said they got racing feeling and accelerated heartbeat.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Kind of like beer and/or coffee. Few kids would drink either because they taste good. It's an acquired taste, and the best parts of it are usually associated with the effects. Then you progress to a coffee connoisseur or a micro-brew instead of corona person.