A Loud Country BAMF's Grow Journal

LoudCountryBAMF

I have one of those
Lets DIY this mofo!View attachment 93063
Just an image I found online
I have one of those! Lol. Its in a lil 4 gal square bucket. I built it a few years back and used it a few times last year. I works well πŸ‘πŸ‘ very well. Very easy to build and any old pump will do. There is a lil flex riser at home depot that's like 5 bux and a couple pvc connections is all you need. But, it is another task to deal with... another rez another mix etc...

ive seriously had great success with just sticking a cutting in coco perlite and watering with veg water. Like 85 90% success. And if it fails, its usually cause i forgot to water it....πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

LoudCountryBAMF

20210610_200054.jpg4x4 doing well! My first sog attempt and this shit is kinda wild, but im loving it! I think the only training i can do will be to defol. This one was sorta experimental, but the next ones will be dialed in! All the watering rings and pump setup is working properly. I havent hand watered once....and the fucking stretch is real! I thought one gal coco would limit growth. Nope! Tallest stretch is 36inch...and i hope its done cause im out of light room...
20210610_202515.jpg

Oh yea 😎, i just had a beautiful baby girl πŸ‘Ά 🀰! 7lb 9oz! Lots of hair! Busy days!20210610_202757.jpg Later yall!

Bambam

Looks good in the 4x4 man! Good to hear your pump and irrigation system are working great! πŸ‘ You can grow TREES 🌲 in a 1gallon pot. Trick is to water a couple times a day. Coco is hydro treat it like that and it will act like it.

I know a guy that waters 6 times a day in coco with zero runoff in 2gallon or so pots and they get HUGE! I think πŸ€” you’d be a wise man to strip those hoes down and enjoy the extra light πŸ’‘ on the bud sites!

Congratulations on the baby girl man! πŸ‘Š

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
you’d be a wise man to strip those hoes down and enjoy the extra light πŸ’‘ on the bud sites!
Disagree - I have found that is mostly bro-science. If the leaves underneath are still green, they are getting light. If they get cramped or too shaded they'll yellow and drop off. The very low stuff like the first few sets of fans I remove for airflow at the base, but leaves feed buds. If you want stuff fatter, leave the leaves and prune the lower sprouts.

LoudCountryBAMF

Disagree - I have found that is mostly bro-science. If the leaves underneath are still green, they are getting light. If they get cramped or too shaded they'll yellow and drop off. The very low stuff like the first few sets of fans I remove for airflow at the base, but leaves feed buds. If you want stuff fatter, leave the leaves and prune the lower sprouts.
Gonna have to agree with ya here. I was trying to make my grow simpler, so im gonna try the simpler methodπŸ‘πŸ‘

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Gonna have to agree with ya here. I was trying to make my grow simpler, so im gonna try the simpler methodπŸ‘πŸ‘
I just chopped two plants today, one pruned tight, one with lower stuff left on. The pruned one weighed more and had no larf. Each flower site was more dense than the corresponding nug on the other plant (location-wise)

LoudCountryBAMF

Looks good in the 4x4 man! Good to hear your pump and irrigation system are working great! πŸ‘ You can grow TREES 🌲 in a 1gallon pot. Trick is to water a couple times a day. Coco is hydro treat it like that and it will act like it.

I know a guy that waters 6 times a day in coco with zero runoff in 2gallon or so pots and they get HUGE! I think πŸ€” you’d be a wise man to strip those hoes down and enjoy the extra light πŸ’‘ on the bud sites!

Congratulations on the baby girl man! πŸ‘Š
Thank you!!!😊 πŸ’“ ☺ shes wonderful πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜

View attachment 936534x4 doing well! My first sog attempt and this shit is kinda wild, but im loving it! I think the only training i can do will be to defol. This one was sorta experimental, but the next ones will be dialed in! All the watering rings and pump setup is working properly. I havent hand watered once....and the fucking stretch is real! I thought one gal coco would limit growth. Nope! Tallest stretch is 36inch...and i hope its done cause im out of light room...
View attachment 93654

Oh yea 😎, i just had a beautiful baby girl πŸ‘Ά 🀰! 7lb 9oz! Lots of hair! Busy days!View attachment 93655 Later yall!
Your SOG is looking really healthy LC, just like your baby girl! CONGRATS man! πŸ‘Š

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
View attachment 936534x4 doing well! My first sog attempt and this shit is kinda wild, but im loving it! I think the only training i can do will be to defol. This one was sorta experimental, but the next ones will be dialed in! All the watering rings and pump setup is working properly. I havent hand watered once....and the fucking stretch is real! I thought one gal coco would limit growth. Nope! Tallest stretch is 36inch...and i hope its done cause im out of light room...
View attachment 93654

Oh yea 😎, i just had a beautiful baby girl πŸ‘Ά 🀰! 7lb 9oz! Lots of hair! Busy days!View attachment 93655 Later yall!
Congratulations!!!

treefarmercharlie

πŸ†
Admin
View attachment 93654

Nice job on the plants and the baby girl!