2lb’s 1 plant no co2

m4s73r

The Laziest
This is important. People don't tend to appreciate process when it comes to growing nearly as much as I think they should.

The tech I've been working on- all of it, not just lights or vertical panels- is versatile enough to let growers put their personal stamp on the product. I think that's important, just like going to Wolfgang Puck's; you're not just going there for dinner, you're going to taste how HE does it.

Come to think of it, it's actually even more like brewing beer- soooooo many ways to do things that your choices become habits and those habits become something you can taste.
I have gotten to the point that how a plant behaves in my system is now up to the plant. Like I dont really grow. I know thats what I am doing but thats not how i view this. I love to watch the plants express themselves in as perfect growing environment as I can make it. And by keeping my over all focus on just that aspect alone I have avoided the pitfalls that I see so many growers go through. As I have educated myself over the last 10 years, my grows have only improved. And the quality of my own is where I'm a fucking weed snob. LOL I dont even like smoking other peoples bought shit.

I got into a rukus about grinders awhile back. I was using a electric herb grinder for prerolls. Someone said something about it destroying trics. I called bullshit after i stuck the grind i was doing under the microscope. heads looked fine. Then I ran some of this WW through it and the prerolls sucked ass hard. Checked the microsope and could see that they were missing. It was blasting everyting to the side walls. So in the end dude proved out right. Sadly I cant go back and let him know he was right and I was wrong. But if BK78? ever comes across this. You were right my dude.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Hell ya. I've still got all my supplies for home brew. I did a lot of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale copies. I worked my way up to All-grain with the same yeast they use and it was damn close.

Still have malted barley in both grain and dried extract. I need to try feeding it to my plants one of these days. I know they'll love it.
I started adding a couple cups of ground malted barley per cu ft to my coots mix 4 or 5 years ago, they seemed to like it.
I will at times top dress with the GMB mixed with worm castings, everything stays healthy.

bk-og

Moose cocks, or bust
I have gotten to the point that how a plant behaves in my system is now up to the plant. Like I dont really grow. I know thats what I am doing but thats not how i view this. I love to watch the plants express themselves in as perfect growing environment as I can make it. And by keeping my over all focus on just that aspect alone I have avoided the pitfalls that I see so many growers go through. As I have educated myself over the last 10 years, my grows have only improved. And the quality of my own is where I'm a fucking weed snob. LOL I dont even like smoking other peoples bought shit.

I got into a rukus about grinders awhile back. I was using a electric herb grinder for prerolls. Someone said something about it destroying trics. I called bullshit after i stuck the grind i was doing under the microscope. heads looked fine. Then I ran some of this WW through it and the prerolls sucked ass hard. Checked the microsope and could see that they were missing. It was blasting everyting to the side walls. So in the end dude proved out right. Sadly I cant go back and let him know he was right and I was wrong. But if BK78? ever comes across this. You were right my dude.
Hey dude no beef at all. I’m done over at RIU too so let’s start fresh over here.

I started adding a couple cups of ground malted barley per cu ft to my coots mix 4 or 5 years ago, they seemed to like it.
I will at times top dress with the GMB mixed with worm castings, everything stays healthy.
I used to have one hell of a compost pile for my little backyard garden when I lived in GA. All the spent grain from my homebrew adventures went into it and got mixed with all my other yard waste. It attracted pollinators from the next zip code I'm pretty sure.