2lb’s 1 plant no co2

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Hey man, I remember you from RIU a few years back. Aren't you the one with the vertical grows?
I pretty much just posted in the outdoor grow section back then. But would dance around looking at the organic and indoor stuff.
Your indoor grows always drew my attention, hope you stick around.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
@Buddernugs simple rules. 1 plant no light restrictions, as your led is superior it should not matter. Only rules are 1 plant, 60 day veg, since you grow from seed and I'll be using the Santa Cruz blue Dream clone. I will give you a 1 week head start. Set date whenever you can get one of your tents freed up. I have 12 foot ceilings so 60 day veg will not be an issue. We flip on day 60 and flower for 10 weeks. Final plant pics will be judged. A pic of all the branches hanging and a video of the final weights. Show me how much superior you are......
Hey man you doing any runs with your BD? I fukin love that strain.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yup! Flavor, effects, and clean burning is all I care about. Bag appeal comes second to all that.
I've seen nothing but white ash for a year or so now, I have green leaf tips at harvest, and I think the plants are showing me the best of what they have to offer. My terps have been brighter, and I think longer lasting in the jar.

If you slam the plant with nutes to get a specific result, it logically follows that you'll be trying that same process and effecting the results the same on every strain. So whether you are growing blueberry cookies or chem gas, you are gonna taste your process in both. If you are a chef, all your dishes will tend to have your thumbprint on them. But you can just throw the same salt and pepper on two different steaks and then it's all about the quality of the meat.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
Ha all in fun.....well just for size reference. A couple plants that finished with a touch over 2lbs of solid bud.
Albeit they are outdoor so maybe not a fair comparison, just saying it takes a good size plant to produce 2lbs.
Maybe if you had a 5x5 filled to the brim a person might make it.
_DSC4204.JPG

One in front was a 2lber in early flower stage.
Raised Bed 9-9-15.jpg

m4s73r

The Laziest
So many younger growers don't seem to be happy with just growing nice plants. For some reason they feel like growing is all about yield and THC %. IMO, there's a point density of nugs can get too high. I like dense nugs but not when they are like rocks.
Most poeple cant grow nice plants. You seen the shit on Facebook in the weed groups? Just sad.
I've seen nothing but white ash for a year or so now, I have green leaf tips at harvest, and I think the plants are showing me the best of what they have to offer. My terps have been brighter, and I think longer lasting in the jar.

If you slam the plant with nutes to get a specific result, it logically follows that you'll be trying that same process and effecting the results the same on every strain. So whether you are growing blueberry cookies or chem gas, you are gonna taste your process in both. If you are a chef, all your dishes will tend to have your thumbprint on them. But you can just throw the same salt and pepper on two different steaks and then it's all about the quality of the meat.
Going from hempy buckets using Maxibloom only to Living soil was night and day. Its like the difference between cooking a steak over wood vs microwaving it.
Ha all in fun.....well just for size reference. A couple plants that finished with a touch over 2lbs of solid bud.
Albeit they are outdoor so maybe not a fair comparison, just saying it takes a good size plant to produce 2lbs.
Maybe if you had a 5x5 filled to the brim a person might make it.
View attachment 103663

One in front was a 2lber in early flower stage.
View attachment 103664
In 2 years of being in 2 5x5 tents, I can say that 2 lbs is tough to hit with out the right cultivar. Its possible, but you better be growing a fat yielding plant and have that shit dialed in hard. I Hit 1.5 with out much fuss.

Those some nice looking plants.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Most poeple cant grow nice plants. You seen the shit on Facebook in the weed groups? Just sad.
Yeah, I looked at @Buddernugs post history on RIU and this picture from a year and a half ago has me scratching my head at how he's suddenly pulling two pounds. His plants in this thread look great, and I'm sure he got a great yield, but going from this 18 months ago to telling @Heisenbeans he's jealous is comedic gold.
6F9F21C5-9FF9-4231-9161-F45B348DD124.jpeg

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I see nute-burn and crispy leaves. Here's a plant I hung last night. Just a holding the camera upside-down under a just cut hanging plant.
Look at the leaves, not the flowers.
View attachment 103671
I meant the plants he posted in this thread here...not in the picture I posted from his older RIU thread. The one's he posted in this thread did have some crispy tips but nothing even close to as bad as in the picture I posted.

Slowdrawl

PICK YOUR OWN
In 2 years of being in 2 5x5 tents, I can say that 2 lbs is tough to hit with out the right cultivar. Its possible, but you better be growing a fat yielding plant and have that shit dialed in hard. I Hit 1.5 with out much fuss.

Thx...I really miss growing outdoors. Moved to the lower Washington coast, so now I'm an Indoor guy!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I meant the plants he posted in this thread here...not in the picture I posted from his older RIU thread. The one's he posted in this thread did have some crispy tips but nothing even close to as bad as in the picture I posted.
Just pointing out the only thing I really go by. If my worms are happy and the leaves are healthy, you can get a plant to express better, and generally take it to when it says it's done instead of the nutes you feed it making the plant finish before it's ready. Think PK boost. That plant went a day shy of 10 weeks, and if the trich's weren't ready I could have kept watering it for another month and it would be fine.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin

Thx...I really miss growing outdoors. Moved to the lower Washington coast, so now I'm an Indoor guy!
I'm 100 percent positive if I ran the Santa Cruz in DWC with an 8 week veg, he'll even under my cob setups I could pull over 2 lbs all day , hell I would probably hit 3. That plant has amazing yield.

I have a couple in this group. These are at 4 weeks and just pollinated 4 days ago. These are huge plants in 3 gallon pots. I have perfected growing this style and moved away from hydro because I got so sick and tired of cleaning buckets and dealing with all the fukin water, steering the systems. Constant ph checks and all the bullshit that comes with it. I would do it with pleasure to shame this clown but not for anything else.

20211222_213551.jpg